Tell me if I'm doing it right

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by HannibalFee, Jul 25, 2014.

1. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

don't know if I should call this a deep elf bg, or a maxx bg yet.

http://poxbase.com/deck/CfVC3BC4@c7fcy7coZCa8chC7DC5=s7aS2Hs8fs3oSAsDs1lr3TrAr20eNe2K

Bok raiders for their range is an obv choice and UD has so little in terms of range right now besides grimlic.
    intiative 1 and flamestrike 3

Dep for relocated, every turn tele for 2 ap? k
    poisen 2 and multiattack 1

Summoners with 4 ap giving each devastates.
    summon 1 and invig 2

Demon lich for alt damage and it's nice range with cleanse. and shiney because shiney.
    fire eater and cleanse

Grimlic auto.
    firebomb 3 and nova 1

Maxx is pretty nice with summons, despite not many of the deep elves are below 65, lvl 3 imps is cool.
    Annihilate and fire eater, fire eat can help heal him for fire bombings and nova.

Caverunners for font harassment and aoe.
    firebomb 2 and tunnel 1

Nefari reaper, scythe whirl cost just as much as basic attack even on second swing with no CD. lulz
    counter attack and scythe whirl

Red caps are too sexy not to have in.
    immortal and rend 1

Scorched dwarfs just to get that nora and help out shrine in case of emergency price of victory.
    mason 2 and skirmisher

Banshift for cleanse, obv.
    x2 maddening echos. not sure if I should keep in both or not yet, getting lucky with the enemy clustering in has helped alot though.
    Mandate of sheoul is f*cking awesome, who needs heals
    Price of victory has won some games and fonts.
    x2 sac, don't care for retri too much since it feels like a waste of nora
    Shatter for shattering stuff.
    superiority for that massive aoe damage and looking for stealthed, though using it for stealth is somewhat a waste it does work and lets me kill whatever is stealthed quickly when needed.

Head of osiaris for finishing off champs and font harassment. 40 nora isn't bad when it's just one of them, and they even have a fancy new animation!

Mark, auto
    Orb of protection is great to me for dealing with ranged. Scorched can also heal it so auto.

Demon shield is auto, just one though.
    Tinder for Grimlic, for now and always.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

two caverunners, demon lich and grimlic, ever considered an ember wasp?

3. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

only care for him in fire bg to go with borghas, otherwise I can use caverunners for stealth and fire. Maybe he'd be good if I were to place him right and fire bomb but eh, too low on health for me.

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

evasive 3 + shadowspawn mean they need to get close which they often aren't fond of + it changes often the opponents playstyle