Terror attack in France

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Makorov, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It's absolutely terrible. People will get angry, find and punish some random low level alluhakbars then forget and resume making excuses for muslims.

3. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

I dislike all religion. However, the muslins I work with don't need excuses making. This represents them about as much as it does me... I.e. It doesn't.

It's like the crazy cops discussion I guess. Your crazy killer cops are not representative of all cops, but they DO point to a deeper problem.

I don't know...the world just seems to be screwed up atm.

Solutions seem desperately hard to come by.

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

It should have never gotten to this point.. And ofc ISIS will take credit for anything even if they didn't do it.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you could change some words in this sentence and it would be ...
    In both cases we have a minority of people from african descent who feel like they are being unfairly treated as second class citizens and resort to terrorism.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yes
    God yes
    Wait what

You were so close though

Geressen likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

• so the truck was supposed to be returned to the renter wednesday,
    • besides 2 automatic pistols and ammo he had 2 replica assault rifles, also in the back was a bicycle and some empty boxes.
    • was or is married and has kids
    • was previously jailed for stealing and violence
    • neighbour who did not want face on tv claimed he wasn't practicing muslim and it is more likely because of divorce and money problems
    I wonder what the other documents found in the truck cabin and the wife/ex-wife/(ex?)-girlfriend will reveal.

the only reason I can think of bringing fake weapons is to leave them conveniently around for some person to pick up and try to use. which obviously wouldn't work. but a cruel joke.