The FS reworks thread

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by GabrielQ, Jun 27, 2014.

1. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

that is a very good point.

2. ToxicSwamp

ToxicSwamp The King of Potatoes

So after a bit of time to adjest things I have come up with this. Keep in mind, there are my own personal choices/opinions.
    -Kartch is a waste of nora. I'd rather run Augur or Spitter.
    -Firk Psy-sentry has replaced Boghopper Huntmaster for a good Detection unit.
    -Dreadwing looks a little interesting with a 59 nora price tag.
    -Firk Diplomat is ridiculously costed.
    -Fly Catcher looks fairly good for it's cost.
    -I don't like how high priced Misshapen Boghopper has become. I liked him cheap.
    -Quagmirrian, just..........
    -Razorfin Slider looks awesome to play. Such damage.
    -80 nora Salaman Negamage, no thanks.
    -Shock Pomfret looks fun.
    -Slick and Buzz seems good still.
    -Swampgaurd Crusher is good, I miss Loyalty though. :(
    -Tide Master should get High Tide back, it's just not the same....
    -Our Limited rune is a Tortun... o_O

Overall, more bad than good. But I guess this was bound to happen. :)

3. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

I just noticed that you can not find the Pirahnid race in the race section of the rune finder.

4. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

3 fs units lost high tide?

5. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

Firk Prophet
    Remove Immunity: Psychic from base.
    Swap Scry 2 with Paralytic Feedback.
    Change Revere: Hydraxor to give her Multiattack 1 and +2 damage. Don't make it more expensive.

This should result in a significant enough cost reduction to at least not make her laughably overpriced with Revere. I'm not saying it would make her even 2nd tier FS ranged, but at least she wouldn't be such a damn joke.

Hydraxor
    Reduce starting damage to 14.
    Swap Quest: Damage with Tail Sweep. His sprite is freaking designed to have that ability. Having to point out the fact that Hydraxor should have Quest: Damage base is just lolerskates.
    Add Dive 2 base.
    Change first upgrade line to something like: Trail: Water/Hidden: Water/Domain: Water.

This is all assuming they're going to rein in the nora algorithm, which they've said they will. The result should be a pretty decent high-end beater.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Yesterday when I deployed Firk Prophet with revere: Hydraxor the 10% discount wasn't working. I like your proposed changes for Firk Prophet.

Jellebrium Changes

-Jellebrium Mindbender needs distracting aura on base to replace psychic magnetism and vaporize in upgrades. In his current state he has 0 survivability. You removed immunity psychic. He sits there and dies to everything without vaporize. 92 nora for this is a joke. I propose vaporize replace mindwipe aura or sentinel. Unsure why commander was put in upgrades.

-Jellebrium Skycaller needs resist physical ranks in place of damage shield electricity. He was designed to be a tank but now he is nothing. No nora shield. It is nice that you gave it electric damage to give the theme something else besides psychic attack.

-Coral Creeper is a useless piece of crap without any of its racial buff abilities. Noble sacrifice was created specifically for this champion. It's designed to lose hps and support the Jellebrium/Plants. How does it do that with precision or trail water? It needs some kind of "aid" ability or Noble Sacrifice. I really dont think its a big deal seeing as how it is vulnerable to the most common damage type in Poxnora.

-Jellebrium Darkweaver has 6 damage. Why? At least before you changed him he was somewhat useful with lower range, and more damage. If your gonna go the psychic aura upgrade route with him why not reduce his range and give him more damage?

-Jellebrium Lightbringer is nice. I like that you decided to give the theme detection and an armor reducing ability (illuminate).

-Extispicer is ok with me not sure what other's think of him

-Forglar Jellyfish could use some love. Perhaps in the future design a really cool psychic ability for it.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    GabrielQ likes this.
  7. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

Kartch is actually my favorite rune to use at the minute and he wins me a lot of games