The "Oh snap!?!..I had Station cash left" thread...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thbigchief, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

don't patpatronize me

edit smilies are mandatory why

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah can someone confirm on how to get SC to another person...either by swapping bought in game swag or something. Otherwise Im gonna have to play everquest next.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

You could disable smilies with the [plain] bb-code

:((((((

Code:
    [plain]:((((((([/plain]
    :(((((((

4. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

I bought 2 legendary packs, was Happy got an exemplar, and other leg and traded for a Dugon, as you can imagine pretty happy right now!

5. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

OHMYGAHD. [plain}4life

6. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Bought some sc when it was 3x long ago, got a box, several legendaries and a ticket :)

Would have boght LEGs for all sc, found out a bit late about the change

7. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Around 20 boxes and legendary packs.
    I had a lot of SC leftover XD

8. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

20 BOXES ????????????????

As in 600 bucks?

Spend the same on OWL so DOGs get enough cash to keep repairing stuff :p

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I have Station Cash but I also play Planetside 2 sooooooo all good.

10. KTCAOP

I always did want to try out PS2, it looked like fun. Though, not having a computer with the Windows OS makes that difficult.

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Being in a firefight that is 200ish vs. 200ish is pretty awesome.

12. ktm

ktm Member

i THINK there may (but only as a 50/50 possibility) be but if there are its only the crappy consumables. all the good stuff, costumes, character slots, novelty items. they are all bound to account (some of it only bound to the character that claims it)

13. KTCAOP

There's no gifting at all? I can imagine the potential for abuse though, but hrm….

14. Trill

Trill Member

POXCEPTION!

15. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I bought a few heritage mini release packs. I want another hypnotoad.

16. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Well, in my case, I have 20 SC lying around, a remnant of some promotional offer type thing. I'm vaguely certain there's nothing I can actually buy with that, but I'm not 100% (certainly, I couldn't have gotten anything from Poxnora at any rate).

I haven't spent money on SC in quite some time, but I guess the last thing I bought was probably some packs from the last basic (non-LEG) set... or maybe it was the set before that. Were I more flush, I probably would have considered buying some of the new LEGs, albiet mostly just for the Salaman (and thus likely would have ended up dissappointed as I get nothing but FW LEGs). In the end though, I think I'd just rather save my money for DOG (after reviewing their business model in full to be sure it's better for me at least) or some other game. Getting LEGs is tempting for trading purposes, but I don't like operating that way if I don't actually have to.

I actually like most of SOE's games (and their business model is often relatively fine), but I've never liked how they did the market for Poxnora, so even if I had SC at this point I'd be more inclined to save it for Planetside or Everquest or something.

I find your avatar most appropriate given the post you were responding to.

17. Exit

Exit The King of Potatoes

Having a Station Cash balance of 103, there really wasn't anything I could but with it - except for some common packs.

18. ktm

ktm Member

all hail the HYPNOTOAD! *cues the image of the frog with the warbling eyes and the monotonous drone*
    ...... nice futurama flashback.... nice

19. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

left 350SC...forgot to buy 3 tickets... :(

20. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I spend whatever few sc I had left on a few packs i think. Did it 2 months or so ago.