THE RONIN

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Row-neen.

2. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Hopefully something good ;)

3. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

much like runnin just with an o

4. Ian Addison

Ian Addison New Member

ALSO! Vex is gone in SL. So if we bring on some Draksar Samurais too, we gonna see some major Samurai battles! Not sure, but I'm gonna make a wild guess that there are other leaders gone as well???

5. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Well the Draksar society itself is actually more based on lets say an Empire such as Europe based. The Firk society seems...odd. They are actually geniuses and mainly book worms and protectors of the swamp. So the idea of them being not loyal is very awkward.

Also the word Ronin is pronounced such as this. Row-Nin. I see this as a very excited expassion but I hope the Jellibriums are getting something new soon. They and the Snaptooths seem to be a very....illusive theme, including runes and lore. They are all just so mysterious.

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Methinks Firks are more mesoamerican as seen frm the clothings. Same as Snaptooth race.

7. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Do you have to be Anime / Manga fan to know meaning of word "Ronin" its basics of history accualy

and ye lore was cool probably it will be something connected with missing heroes

Skullferno likes this.
  8. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

You don't have to be. I didn't know it was basic of history though.

9. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

asian history basics. but still.

10. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

pretty sure no one here is azn if "How to spell Rowuweneeinn" becomes the thread's main topic

11. Bobzie

Bobzie The King of Potatoes

well according to the bushido "code of the samurai" , a samurai that lost its master is supposed to commit seppuku "ritual suicide", those that dont follow that are branded the ronin status, in which was a great shame within the samurai.

Skullferno likes this.
  12. Thonskie

Thonskie Member

[​IMG]
    Talking about Rules..... Ninja Please.........