Thought they removed Trading....

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Xakarath, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Xakarath

Xakarath New Member

I Log in after maybe 6 years and I see a new client. I look around for the trader and I find nothing. I figure that this game went the way of many others and just removed trading. So I figure I have to sack runes to make decks. I was quite an avid player back in the day and spent quite a bit of money with the game.

So I start sacrificing runes to the order of 15,000 to 20,000 Nora Shards!!!.... There was a time in the game where I had doubles of just about every rune in the game minus Doombringers, Harbingers, and the Angels. I even own a Fan Faire. Let's not talk about how much money I've dropped into this game over the years...

Then I log onto the forums and find a link to a trader. I search the website and I see no place in the marketplace to the trader. The only way I could find it was via an obscure link.

I don't know what I really expect to be done about it, I just feel swindled. I could have flooded the market with exotics and legendries for trade had I known it was still a thing.

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

It's there on the website?
    upload_2020-12-3_17-32-12.png

fogandsteel likes this.
  3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

As you already noticed, there is a forge system, that system makes old runes collapse in price and the most economically viable thing to do is sacrificing them. So in fact you didn't lose anything, you get the shards to forge whatever you need. P2P trading of forgeable runes is practivally non-existent

4. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

@Xakarath Use poxpoints.com for that.

PS. And join Poxnora Discord server.

5. Xakarath

Xakarath New Member

I swear I searched that site first before I started Sac'ing runes...

It's more that I was sac'ing 2 legendaries to get 1 legendary is why I feel swindled. It's not a full conversion.

I will be doing this in the future.