Tickets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RasielCZ, Nov 22, 2015.

1. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Since drafts did not come back this expansion either woudl it be possible to convert tickets to owl credits and be done with them for the moment?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    Tweek516 likes this.
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't think they'll get converted to Owl Credits. SOE made money off them, not DOG.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  3. RasielCZ

That should not really be an issue. SOE made money from runes we bought, but DOG still allow us to use them.
    It seems just as a part fo the game that was discontinued so they could at least do it properly.

4. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Wait... WAIT! Whatttt! you mean I can use runes from before the DoG era? Are those even playable?

5. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I have about 17 tickets, and I know some players have even more... How much Credit do you suggest for them to worth?

6. RasielCZ

Well 3 tickets used to get you one pack, math indicates 67 credits. Altough most of us would end up with some weird number of unpspendable credits sice most people will not have amount dividable by 3.

7. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Well, intead of Credits (wich I think they will not do), what about gold? People will still win something for their Tickets, intead of having them for absolute nothing.

8. RasielCZ

Dunno, I don't want anything that is gold obtainable. But I guess is is better than nothing. It would be nice if we got some kind of official statement regarding the matter @Sokolov .

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We plan on bringing Drafts back still.

Note that converting is somewhat difficult, mostly because of the ambiguous value of tickets. While there was a purchase price, almost all of the Tickets in circulation were generated by the system and not purchased. This is partly due to the fact that the winners get tickets, but it was also because when Drafts were quite often breaking during SOE, and there was "compensation" given.

10. RasielCZ

While that is nice to hear is it in forseeable future?
    I've been sitting on my tickets for quite a while and this answer was given at every expansion since the takeover.