Time Slip Abuse

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by R334P3R, Jan 20, 2016.

1. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/CqbChlcv@Cf=CwBC9kCfxCxUCyFS9S3_S5WS1dS6gR2YrU
    The decks whole idea is to abuse time slip with blitz. Oracle gets the combo, dreamer gives favor and protection to soon to be slipped champ, Guardian of circle is a very hard to kill font contestor which gives me a much needed source of shatter. Tortun mortar has amazing range but his main purpose is seism.

I have been working on spliting with ud and is as well http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/time-slip-abuse.21233/

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I find that slipstream fulcrum works great with blitz.

3. R334P3R

Seems solid, not sure if I have room for it though, thanks for the idea, I may drop one of the emeralds.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  4. Krokodil

Krokodil The King of Potatoes

I like the idea of your blitz bg.

Some ideas for +ap:
    Eriluun's Favor
    Mend (too expensive)
    Swiftwind

but then again, i like your bg as is.

5. Elves Rule

All really bad, I'm afraid. Swiftwind is the only good one of the list, and only if you combo it with something like ancestral anger or drudgery.

6. R334P3R

Thanks for the suggestions but I don't think they quite fit with how I have things set up.

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Swiftwind is a great 1x include (if you can fit it in).

That 1ap can be essential, its cheap, and counters things like sapping armour, grim well, artillery marker etc

8. R334P3R

Oh your right, those are all things that give me alot of trouble. I will see what I can do.
    Probably dropping one cleansing emerald, and one clairvoyance for Swiftwind and slipstream.

Also having 10 blitz units is probably a bit overkill, Lerper seems to be the worst of the bunch, so if someone has a powerful auto include champ, or utility unit to suggest I am all ears.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  9. Krokodil

10. Elves Rule

I have posted in that post saying that I don't use it. I don't like the spell. If I ever have enough champs on the board to feel like it's worth it, I always do something else instead. Whenever I run it, I barely use it.

11. Krokodil

Most players avoid to spend nora unless it help immediately and even better kills enemy champs.
    And although i support this it's cool that this rune demonstates that an open minded approach is better.

20 nora Eriluun's Favor is good. You don't have to like it nor use it. But you should not deny it.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  12. Elves Rule

You're right, 20 nora is good. All my opinions on it were assuming that it was still 30 nora. Must have somehow missed that detail at some point.

13. R334P3R

Its solid but my deck works more like a rocket with semi disposable champs, rather then playing passively and building up alot of units. It is good in the right deck, but I don't think it fits, it also directly conflicts with slip.

14. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Time Slip isn't a very good spell anymore.

It was good when you could use it for CC...now not so much.

As you said, all the blitz options are pretty disposeable...ie not great.