Timothy the Vile

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by ptjimbo, Apr 28, 2014.

1. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

Hey there guys and gals, I am trying to help a friend create a bg that works and uses timothy the vile. So what I am essentially looking for is FS/FW bgs. Anything that is super budget, like where Timothy is the most expensive rune I am allowed to get.

2. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/C9CwC8OCgICgUcjYc93C69co3cils6Zs6TSpS12Sns5BS2_r3ir2ae2J

Try this on for size.
    It's about spamming cheap meat and overthrowing your opponent. The trick is to upgrade vengeful on Darkmarsh Fury and Bodyguard on Darkmarsh Enforcer to be able to stack damage when your stuff dies, and protect yourself. Your game plan is simple. Deploy death harvester, deploy Timmy (Equip vendetta) or Fury and then spam cheap meat. Doesn't need to be in that order but you get the idea. On multifont maps do not be afraid to risk a champ to contest a font, usually it's worth it, but don't be dumb with your champs. FW bonus makes the cheaper things have less cooldown. Concealer is in there for early game, even though this BG is quick it never hurts to run a cheap quick stealthy champ. The spells wake the dead and haunt are efficient and a very good idea if you want some meat quickly. If you see a problematic relic have no hesitation in haunting it, even if it's your own relic!! I don't know if this is out of accessability/price range but if you can afford a Forsaken Wastes Warbanner that is great to have in use with these spells (gives the spawns more HP). Domination is in there for chasm gimmicks of course. I always run two for draws and because on chasm maps it's generally 2 kills for 50 nora which will aid you in outchamping your opposition! But if your friend could get an FW Warbanner I would probably replace one Domi with it. If you have any more questions reply here or whisper me in game (my user is Hardy)

Let me know what you think :)

ptjimbo likes this.
  3. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

Ah~ Thank you. I will try and put this together and let you know how it turns out. :)

4. only

only Active Member

here is another alternative

the gameplay you should be aiming for:
    • Ghost Stalker (and Shadestriker itself) feeding Shadestriker for Surge: Illusions
    • Ghost Stalker casting Ghostly: Visage on Firk Mind Shredder
    • Darkmarsh Concealer's Mark + PHStampede
    • lasthitting with Soulbane and using Elsari Magelord's Pain Curse
    • Rip Witch attacking with Punish + Steal Life
    • Bloodtracker is good all-rounder, but fishing stealthed champion is a good surprise you should always have in mind. let opponent to overextend first, ofcourse.
    • Darkmarsh Concealer stealthing (on-deploy) Firk Mind Shredder.

try to trade nora for map presence with Timothy. overextending isn't that bad if you don't put your champions into risk, but just overpay nora for kill. you know opening combat with Essence Drain/PHS if that will allow you to maintain board and flood it with swarms. that's how Timmy rolls.

I suppose there are better FS/FW decks, but it's quite easy to get the grasp of its main tricks and that should greatly benefit your friend as a new player.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  5. clickdecision

clickdecision New Member

hey Hardy, so I'm the friend of PTjimbo. Just looking over it I feel like the deck might fall apart if I put too many eggs into the dark marsh fury basket y'know? I guess I 'd have to try it out and see how the plan B of overwhelming numbers might work out but I have my doubts. Please reassure me if you can : D

6. only

only Active Member

I already did that? that blue cute shinning link? not working?

7. clickdecision

clickdecision New Member

yeah my bad -- eyes ran right over it. I'll check it in a bit ;)

8. HardyGames32

Well the idea is to spam champs at them, and when these champs die Fury gains damage and you gain nora from death harvest, so it's a win win and you can just deploy more cheap stuff :)

9. clickdecision

clickdecision New Member

Hmm yeah we'll see what happens heh ^^ I'll probably give both ideas a try.

10. HardyGames32

Both ideas are used in correlation to create the theme of the BG. They go hand in hand. Super range pumped up by cheap champs who harass and protect the range

11. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

The only thing that is prolly out of your budget is the 2x Czar but they are kind of important to the group. But you could always build something similar.

[​IMG]

But basically with the 2x Czar and Timmy having zombie plauge you can get 3 champs everytime you kill one of your opponents which is cool lol