Tortun's Trade on Portalmage

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Godfrog, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Godfrog

Godfrog The King of Potatoes

I like playing turtles. Turtles are cool. I even have a pet turtle. But that's besides the point. Tortun's Trade makes a champion give you 1 nora for each friendly Tortun within an AoE of 6 whenever the unit with Tortun's Trade attacks. This effect lasts for one turn, has a cooldown of 2, and an AP cost of 0. It's alright in a Full-Tortun Bg. But it's also on Tortun Portalmage. Tortun Portalmage doesn't even attack; he sits there, waiting for enough units to be deployed so he can summon up a Pygmy, and teleport your other turtles. In case you missed it, Portal mage can't attack. His other upgrades in that slot are fine, though. He can portal your Tortuns, and even heal them. With such a low damage value, there's no point in equipping him with something that gives him an attack, so why have Tortun's Trade on him? I know it's for Tortun flavor, but it's just so pointless. Anyways that's my rant. On a better note, anyone have any ideas as to what else he could have?
    Also, Tortun BGs posted here would be appreciated, I need to make sure mine is up-to-snuff.