Training Construct

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by aseryen, Sep 28, 2016.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Looking at Rugolth's Revenge and the flavor text, the Dwarves built a Revenge Construct in memory of Rugolth.

The Dwarves are definitely known for their capabilities in making constructs but that had to come from somewhere. Which brings us back to Rugolth and Drakon's training room. Gargoyles would have been the ideal Constructs to build because of their close affinity to Wrath. There would have been a specific 'guardian sentinel' that mimicked each other faction similar to how Griffins represent each element.

Allied with Griffins the Dwarves would have built Gargoyle Constructs, the new encounter with Gargoyle's would been a huge challenge for Dwarves alone but with Drakon it would be much easier. The challenge the Dwarves faced would have been creating Constructs that Drakon would be challenged to take down.

These Training Constructs are what Revenge Constructs would have been modeled after.

Training Construct-x3 deck limit

IS

Class: Druid/Shaman/Rogue

U1
    Reclaim Materials
    Pilfer
    Gargoyle Ability

U2
    Sustain: Berserker
    Relic Drop: Pedestal
    Gargoyle Ability

Base Abilities
    Mocking Blow
    Equipped: Granite Bracers or Nohkahn Do if somehow the monks trained these Constructs
    Adaptation
    Grant: Aura, Trap, Evasive, Reflexes depending on which rune

Their strength comes from supporting each other while being able to take on the duo of Rugolth and Drakon. I like x3 limit runes, these three would be perfect for animate however I think I want immobile units to have mobility abilities like swoop/pounce/manic.