Trap BG

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Aghatoor, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/CvKCxMCqpClkc2oCfHC6_C1fckNs6ws84s26S2-s8_S8Lr2Tr2qrPe1lE2p
    This is the BG i'd like to build, it looks so funny but i'm not sure it would work: it's a trap BG of course, focused on master trapsmith and skeezick trappers, 2x myx mindwarp that are so strong with hallucinogenic: mindwarp + mine field or seismic disturbance it's so funny! Machinist and torch are two good aoe damage dealers, even if so costy, and both grants more traps, pursuer is also a good unit with trap + detection. Fabricators and draketooth rifles for some range on your units, and finally snogvie and fascinating sapphire for fascinate.
    What do you think about this BG? Is it good or i have to make some change?

Gnomes likes this.
  2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

looks cool! any luck with it?

3. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

I'd also like to know how this one is working. Such a theme had interested me too before, although my idea was to do a SL/UD split and focus on fire amp and land mines.

4. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

I've tried it, and it's very fun: i also tried a SL/SP version with more hallucinogenic (the key of the BG) and with pull/dragging attack/arroyo echo. Both seems to be very funny, but they can't win with some kind of BGs, most of all UD fire eater bg destroy us, and flying BGs are also a problem. My advice is to try it out, u will have some funny games :D

5. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Huh, thought j was the only one with this idea, its pretty neat, but I find myself turtling when I ran a trap deck.