Tundra Reformation

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by KingJad, May 22, 2015.

1. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

You got to give him the poor balance of the last expansion :/

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Avalanche should do Frost damage, like Lava Storm, and possibly cost less. (CD4 is a one time use most of the times)

Snow-Fall should be reworked.

mortal ix and Beasts for life like this.
  3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Anyway we could have Ancestral Focus only affect friendly/casting player's spells. and have its cost reduced to 35. Retreat is pretty baller now running it in some of my bgs x1 now.

4. Icestrmm

Icestrmm New Member

I would like to see blinding reflection changed.. for an exotic spell its not that great.

A few suggestions probably too op but whatever

Blinding Reflection 55 Nora
    Target friendly champion is removed from play all conditions are removed and equipment is destroyed. At the end of the turn the champion returns to play with a copy of the champion in an adjacent space with short-lived one.

Blinding Reflection 40 Nora
    Target champion is removed from play all conditions are removed and equipment is destroyed. If targeting an enemy champion it returns to play at the end of this turn with Frozen 3, Blind 2, and confused. If targeting a friendly champion it returns to play at the end of this turn with mirrored and reflection 3.

Also why does crystal elemental not have an attack anymore -.-

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
    mortal ix likes this.
  5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Blinding reflection would be good if it simply worked like Blink or Div Touch, but probably too OP;

Crystal Elemental would be good if it didn't have frost aura base.

Goyo likes this.
  6. Icestrmm

Icestrmm New Member

yeah thats what i was hoping for especially since my bgs always struggle with spot equipment removal *Cough molten cloak*

7. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

One thing ive wanted for a while now is a rework of aoi's main ability to not trigger on charges, considering charges was a project that failed and we have nothing to tie it together with. This makes its very backloades, too much I would say. What if we made it an activateable ability?