Valdaci sentry

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Ultima, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

This rune is amazing. Even better its a skeezick, with an ability to give other skeezicks/units detection 3 for a measly 5 HP. Definitely a sleeper, love the low cost and utility. 10/10 rune gj owls

Goyo likes this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I'm impressed with his low cost... Amazing rune. Detection, 7 spd and decent hp. It might be the replacement for Skithmaw Hunter.

3. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

i might buy the mega box....just for fun. i hoard sundered lands! don't even play

Sokolov likes this.
  4. Leviathan

Leviathan I need me some PIE!

I got a good amount of stuff from the megabox

5. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

I'm having tons of fun with my current valdaci build. Essentially you buff the valdaci with all the equipment and construct abilities possible and end up with an army of unstoppable cyborgs. Magnapede is incredibly good in this build

6. Woffleet

Ok so far this is my Valdaci build. It works by handing out tons of equipment to allies and foes alike then superbuffing my valdaci with superior engineering,boost construct, banner,magnetic pulse, macamidize,battlemaster, exc. I find the use of mysttic forge to be quite good because all valdaci equiped with axemans fate gain regen 2. In addition it pops out minimum of 5 equuips before it dies if you don't heal it with masons. Magnetictize works incredibly well with this BG to take out peroblem key champs. Earth Golem is an absolute monster literal will not die against pratically anything.

7. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

I feel magnepede and daggerpede would be good in valdaci bgs. They got buffs recently too.

8. Woffleet

I'm not to sure about daggerpede but magnapede is a beast. His boost from magnetic pulse stack so if they split him you can have crazy damage on all your equipped champions. Reforge is also quite good for obvious reasons

9. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Can someone post a BG for their Valdaci builds?

10. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Do you rate it as better than Draksar Pursuer? Its best upgrade option is hunter equipped, because you can give your opponents champ its equip to gain hunter against that champ.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  11. fattyy2k

I think in most decks this replaces the detection options. It not only gives detection but anti armor through illuminate.

12. Woffleet

Ok So here is my current build. My deck works by supplementing valdaci with construct support champions(Tinkers) and gaining map control through mines. Its not perfect but extremely fun to play and while mainly mid to late game focused it does have options for all phases of the match.

The main beef of the deck:
    2x Dwarven Tinkerer
    2x Valdaci bolter
    1x Dwarven excavator
    1x Deep Miner
    1x Mystic Forge

These runes are my decks heroes. My deck is largely based upon pumping up my Dwarven Tinkerer with spells so she can create and army of mechanical crabs, dish out tough, heal my units for 18 HP per turn, and hand out double electric aura. Really with recharge and tons of spell fueling spell charge Dwarven tinkerer becomes a support monster.

Valdaci bolters are strong with a regularly equip. When rage band is applied he becomes a monster. Seriously I know this combo cost 100 nora to complete but its seems pretty broken. In addition apply all the standard tough, superior tinkering, boost, and war banner he becomes a extremely tanky massive damage dealer.

Mines are so strong. It takes awhile to set up but when the mine system gets going you gain amazing map presence. Your troops can be sent back from the front lines to be healed, travel across the map to attack, and best of all your support champs can hide in the corner pump out summons and send them across the map to battle. Make sure your mines survive at all cost they have won me so many games.

Mystic forge provides your army of summons and your main champs with a plethora of equips. Axemans fate sunder axe and heavy crossbow all provide additional utility for your runes. Particularly axemans fate granting regen 2 on all protectorate champions. In addition my deck utilizes magnetic pulse from the rover and magnapede which combos well with the equipment spam.

Surviving early game is a challenge with this deck the Dragon engine greatly alleviates. Honestly early game dragon engine supported by the spell Repair and 1 engineer is capable of massacring almost anything your opponent throws at it.

The rest is
    2xDwarven Engineer
    1xDragon Engine
    1xLodestone Armory,
    1x Magnapede
    1x Magnetic rover
    1x Silverclan
    2x Valdaci bird
    2x Valdaci sentry
    1x Valdaci sweeper

meltdown
    antimagic field
    purge
    2xreforge
    2xrepair
    guard tower
    IS banner
    slum market
    1Xrageband

Vorian likes this.
  13. fattyy2k

I theory crafted my own variant of this, but I like a lot of your rune choices. I will have to revaluate my own deck with this

14. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

This deck is truly formidable!

15. LadyJava

LadyJava The King of Potatoes

Its notbad could be better I suppose.