Vampyres

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by 19madfox95, Aug 9, 2014.

1. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

I am really interested in creating a Vampyre BG, but I am not sure where to start from, besides taking all the good Vampyres. So could anybody help and show their BG to give me some ideas.
    I think I would prefer FF, but I am not sure really.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Run elsari bazaar to spam exertion on everything,

3. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Well, you will also need Blood Crest if you really want them to survive. Mason's Spire shoul also become an option. What's up next is to decide what do you want to do. Sadly, just "taking all the good vampires" won't work since they all serve different porpoise, and the might not work as well for all intances.

The first things is to decide from the following options: Blood, Life Siphon, or my personal favourite, Bloodcrest combo. Some of the vampyres aren't exactly good playing along other vamps, Bloodbinder counts for example aren't exactly a good inclusion, specially since their trademark abbility works better with a DMZ bg than a Vampyre bg. Soul Collector is another one which looks real cool, but quickly falls flat.

In case you want to play competitive, Vampyres won't make the cut. They underdeveloped. Still, they are fun to play if you find out how.

4. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Soul collector is a good support for the vamp theme - with DMZ 3 as well as soul collection he can prove worth.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  5. MakarovJAC

I tried it too, but he's too expensive just to have him stick to vamps. AoE's can easily bypass his DMZ, reaching the important champions. It wouldn't matter, except he's not good in battle.

6. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

FF vamps don't have a win condition.
    UD split does — aoe spam with blood magic and echoes. Also redcaps are most efficient source of bloodballs now, and maso works better with vamps than deathguard.

7. MakarovJAC

DEMON vampyres...and Blood Fiend. The thing is too cheap, and has way too much HP.

BroWatchThis likes this.