Vanilla Mafia -- GAME OVER! MAFIA WON

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

If there is 4 mafia, this game will be over so fast with 10 starting players. Mafia wins when they have a larger number over town, so if we mislynch today, we'd lose at the night kill. I doubt there are 4 mafia, or this game is bad.

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Accusing me for the first time simply because I voted for you is desperate and plays right into my analysis. You're just agreeing with everyone to gain favor and throwing my name in the pot.

I've said it already but I based my vote on your actions, and tbh I have read others votes but did not tally them.

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I'm going to VOTE DARKLORD. For thinking me and Pede are on the same team when we both suspicious of each other and for saying I was protecting people, don't remember protecting anyone.

4. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I mean, I sort of see his point, but if you are trying to distance yourselves, you're doing it in a really obvious, please kill me way.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Votes
    Baskitkase -> Darklord48
    Darklord48 -> Qucas
    GabrielQ -> Tangmacgame
    Loyaute -> Darklord48
    Markoth -> -
    Pedeguerra -> Qucas
    Qucas -> Darklord48
    Regulate -> Darklord48
    Tangmcgame -> Pedeguerra
    ----
    Darklord48 : 4
    Qucas: 2

Hammer at 5.
    Markoth didn't vote or I missed it?

6. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

day turns to dusk, and dusk turns to night. In the town square, a bonfire was made to assist in the spectacle of the hanging. Darklord48 is forced up to the rope. The door drops, and he is hanged.

It is concluded after searching the body that darklord48 was a mere townsperson.

it is now night 2. Powers must be submitted by midnight.

7. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

8. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

So if we started with 4 mafia, we've lost, right? Definitely vote for starting with a lynching the next time we play. Poor st3ck never had a chance.

PurpleTop likes this.
  9. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Game will have 2 mafia if it's balanced, or 3 at most I'd guess.

10. GabrielQ

If we have lost, PT would have told us already.

@st3ck you have to stop posting, really.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

So.. i guess the lesson in that last round was: act enough like a bad guy and you might become believable. That's unfortunate.

So is the game over now that they got 2 of us?

That was pooptastic.

12. PurpleTop

Game's not over, continue playing. Next time I will format with a lynch first; that was bad planning on my part

13. PurpleTop

Phase ends in about 5 hours

14. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

I sleep in my Crime Man outfit, prepared to spring into action as soon as my alarm goes off at 7 AM and after I take a shower. And have breakfast. Then after that, I'm going to be springing into action for sure.

15. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I got my eyes on you tang, sir. Not while you are showering though, relax.

16. GabrielQ

Without the NK info, my suspicion is with baskitcase now.
    In one post:
    I think all of this tries to point at me (specially because I called regulate and loyaute "experienced" and he mentions flattery)

But then, when the first votes are voiced, (first pede with qucas, then regulate with darklord, then myself with tang, loyaute with darklord and then darklord himself with qucas)
    he changes his mind and votes darklord with these bases:

That are completely different from the ones he posted before, and puts the previosly tied votes in a 3-2 to lynch darklord (darklord points this in post #99), then qucas seals the deal with the fourth vote, basically securing the lynch.

This looks like jumping on a favorable train to move the noose far from qucas neck to me.

If I had to risk a two people mafia team now it would be baskitcase-qucas.

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I never changed my mind. I only ever made one decision. You are letting your forum poutiness get in the way of the game. Can't say I'm surprised.

There was enough noise about you for me to have tried to steer the discussion in that way and if I was voting to lynch the OOC asshat, you would have been first pick.

I went over everyones name, and exluded Markoth and Pede because I had no info, read the comments and voted for the person I thought was the best candidate based on what they've been posting. (if they do not participate in this round I'll be very suspicious since their lack of participation earned them some sort of protection from my process the first go)

I came down to Darklord and one other person, but in the end, Darklords post about sitting back and watching the mob mentality take over is what did it for me because it felt like to me, thats exactly what a mafia would do. In that comment I did not feel he was smoke screening and had let us see a bit of who he was. In retrospect, that comment was probably more OOC than not.

I looked at Qucas as well, but it seemed more that people had been trying to get him voted than his actions and words deserving of a vote, so I marked those people as suspicious and put them on watch. That was the last information, for myself, that I needed to confirm Darkord, was his vote for Qucas.

Since the first thing you've done is come out and point me out, I'd normally put you in high suspicion, but as I said, I think it was mostly OOC butthurt. I'd love for you to be mafia, it's like we've already won.

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

If Markoth doesn't participate he'll likly get my vote. At this point I'm not sure if he's just feigning being busy or not, we could have 1-2 people running the mafia with him in it as well bolstering the numbers.

19. GabrielQ

sorry, OOC?

20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Out of character