Vashal Mirroblade

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Karmavore, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

If the illusion created pops before it actually "hits the board" its concidered a real champion and drops a globe.

Ways to reproduce under the same circumstances it happened to me : enemy sonic ele, attack it and if the summon summons into the deafening aura itll happen.

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

That is a fascinating bug. If PoxBox wasn't being a poo face, I'd test it out just to see this.

I'm guessing the nora cost of the champion is changed upon deployment. Which, while normally not important in terms of order of doing things, I think damage/bonus HP happen first, while something like the cost changing afterwards.

Karmavore likes this.
  3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Basically how it works. Everything is backloaded before it recognises it needs to change it to a summon. I think this is kinda where the "ghost summons" bug comes from. Where the sometimes stealthed unit will leave a ghost behind. Seems like a similar order of operations.

4. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

This is a general problem with illusions that's been around for a while.

Basically if an illusion dies before being assigned the illusion condition, it drops a Nora globe.

I've seen this happen to illusions summoned into enemy UD deployment zones, and to illusions of hero champions incompatible with your battleground generated from illusion of lies.

However, it doesn't work when illusions are summoned into poison clouds or lava tiles- in those cases they don't drop globes.

Tweek516 likes this.
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

The last part makes sense as it actually has to be present on the tile before the dmg is calculated and at that time the summon is already considered as such rather than being destroyed before it labels itself as such.

6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

The hidden interaction with illusion of lies and enemy heroes is pretty strong.

Basically "gain 15 Nora when your opponent deploys a hero"