Was this driver speeding? Driver says "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by profhulk, Dec 10, 2016.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

What is the big deal? Just give the officer your license and registration and protest the speeding ticket in court. I have contested speeding tickets and won. Instead this driver turns into a 3 yr. old throwing a tantrum and practically runs over the policeman. Common sense tells me this: evading a police officer= more expensive than contesting a speeding ticket in court.

DarkJello and Ohmin like this.
  2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I think some people don't even realize you can contest tickets in court (and that doing so is successful often enough).

3. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

yet another leftie expecting special treatment for their subgroup. hope you liberals are proud.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Maybe she didn't have documents. That's the only way I can explain this behavior.

Ohmin likes this.
  5. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Illicit drugs? Addicted to Taco Bell? 2nd makes more sense than the first, IMHO.

SireofSuns likes this.
  6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yea, that could be too. It certainly didn't seem rational in any way.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

hahahahahaha

"that's my wife"
    "HANDS IN THE AIR!"
    "that's my wife"
    "GET ON THE GROUND!"
    "that's my wife sir"
    "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Tweek516 likes this.
  8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Yea later on he claims to be a police officer. It was true that the woman's husband did go to the police academy he just never finished.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Inb4 media claims this woman was assaulted

DarkJello likes this.
  10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

that's not how the game is played

if there's something that's bad for you/the side you affiliate with, you just don't mention it if you don't have to. you let the other side be the ones talking about it, because everyone knows their media is biased and the people that tune in to it are brainwashed mouthbreathers

DarkJello and Ohmin like this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

you have to mention it on facebook and social media first so it goes viral though

DarkJello likes this.