What do you do against an entire bg of Nokhan Do?

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Makorov, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

^
    Any answers appreciated

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Aoe that Bane Shift! Slick and Buzz, Tidemaster, Jellebrium Skycaller, The Thing. Not enough add precision= Salaman Hunter, Tortun Corsair. Still not enough add augurs, firk mindshredders, and salaman daredevil. Also you can include summon champions to trigger melee blocks like spawnpool guardian. Drown is fun too.

Skullferno likes this.
  3. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

reverberating blast the two guys they "test" your bg with. Mop up with your nora advantage and rush the bg the FS way when you one round them.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

darkmarsh helm, water vortex + traps and such, privateer instagib shaenanigans, ping to death, drown, deflect on arcanist to eat the counterattack, tortun land cannon, stealthed gang gibs, commando knockout,

Skullferno likes this.
  5. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Cool, thanks for all the help!

6. BloodAshes

BloodAshes The King of Potatoes

Nothing you can do............;)

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

If you can learn how to place artillery strikes with tort gunbattery you can beat anything except combat awareness, and fire immunity

Skullferno likes this.
  8. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Drown those champs or do anything really maybe put down some random poison clouds and that spell that makes ur opponents champs hallucinate then laugh.

9. Taylor

Taylor I need me some PIE!

Reverb blast doesn't stun your second champion in FF IS

10. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

When FS players read post:

"Whomp whomp whomp whomp, Reverberating blast, whomp, whomp. Signed an IS player"

"IS has no no khan do, but I just wanted to downplay my double stun spell vs your faction just cause."

At least Prof hulk read the dang post before he FS zealots.

And Btw, Hippos nor poison cloud are effected by the bonus, so I guess we have to start somewhere right?

"whomp whomp whomp whomp, whomp, hippos and poison cloud OP, Whomp whomp whomp"(just put it in the natural reading context for you)

11. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Good tanks that can soak up damage like Marsh Troll and Swampgaurd Crusher, AoE spams, Drown and Ping are pretty good too. Ping is really underrated, cause it ignores DEF and also can get through a good majority of the defensive techniques. You just have to play it safe with ping though. Also Mindwhipe Aura and Posion bgs. It's hard to get around it, but it's not impossible

12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Deploy mind shredder, then deploy stitched concealer, repeat.

Let's see who is trolling who then.

Skullferno likes this.
  13. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

deploy AoC then deploy nightfall spider, repeat.

o wait its FS..

just play like ur usual meta and u probably win. fs is full of bomb cones hit n run shet anyways

14. Skullferno

Yo bro check your pants, there some blood dribbling out of your anus.

15. RedScarlet

my baby's out, oh shet look, its 2x Peaks Doombringer, 2x Zealotry, and 2x Head of Osarius

16. Skullferno

Don't you play SL? The faction with the Vindrax, Vex, Paradigm "Spur", Skywings, and Skeez?

oh lel mimic rush lel free champs lel spur 30 dmg lel quicken lel

17. RedScarlet

haha yea, ur right. Vindrax first turn on a 2-font map is always too ghey.