WHat is on top of SL buff list ?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Faust, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

is that Wyrmpriest ?

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I doubt wyrmpriest will ever work for SL. Death benefit isn't a thing. It's most likely going to be FW/SL if it had to be good.

Buff me some Myx, please.

3. Faust

But Well Wyrm Priest dont have to be Rite Unit, he can be support unit, meybe something like cast Alacrity ( or what ever this spell is called SP one ) judgeing from his pic this would be favorfull since champs lose hp blablabla, or kinda new rite, like kill ur own Draksar and others get X ( BroodGuardian's interaction for egzample ).

Or at least some healing, i guess only pure healing in Draksars is High Priest when Valdac is out. ( and Vald ofc ), some kind of cleanse is always welcome.

Or make him Command like unit.

Well i dont know.

Any ideas out there for WyrmPriest + Draksars ?

Accualy make him 60 nora ad + 1 spd and i will run him with broodguardians ( but again he will be abused in FW splits then )

OR let us have some FW interactions, we have Doomslayers etc. ( and MAKE FALLEN DUDE SPLIT RUNE )

Meybe Antyspell unit ? i would LOVE to get Cast Antimagic field in Drak's ( silly skywings stole our spell it was our spellswords who designed it !!!)

GUYS you always been creative give me some egzamples of how Wyrmpriest could work for Draksars !

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  4. Faust

My Idea is

WyrmPriest

Nora - 70
    Dmg - 10
    rang - 2-5
    def - 0
    Hp - 45

Favor
    Improve DMG
    Rite of Destruction
    Violent
    Regen 1
    and new thingy - SAC target race Draksar Champ ( real one ) and SPAWN Draksar Revenant

Revenant
    Race Draksar, spirit, undead
    Nora - 30
    Dmg - 8
    spd - 6
    rang - 1
    def -1
    hp - 30
    (could use FW Revenant in game model )

Boon
    Short Lived 1
    Init 1

UP;s ( Wyrmpriests )

Gift of Scring
    Ignorance
    Punish
    Rite of Creation

I challenge you BURNPYRO to show me better buff idea !

5. Mallious

Mallious The King of Potatoes

Here is my idea for Wyrmpriest:

Nora cost: 71
    Damage: 10 (+1)
    Speed: 6 (+1)
    Range: 2-5 (+1 max range)
    Defence: 1
    HP: 46 (+3)

Attack: Magical
    Regeneration 3
    Rite of Regeneration: Target real champion you own within 3 spaces is destroyed. You gain 40% of its nora cost and all friendly champions gain +5 health and 2 ranks of Regeneration for 4 turns.
    Violent
    Commander: Draksar
    Battlemaster 1

Upgrades:
    Battlemaster 3
    Heal Mass 3
    Cast: Quicken (AP:4 CD:6) <------------- Can only be cast on Draksar?
    Improve: Damage

Just my quick idea. I liked the though of Faust when he said Wyrmpriest can be a support like champion so I built from there. Hope you guys like it!

6. Faust

Great idea Mallious,

Some Draksars would end up haveing some GOOD hp's +5 from banner +5 from sermon + 5 from commander +5 from Rite of Regen

it would be cool since Draksars gameplay is more or less kinda fight as a team and help each other

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would love to see a splashable unit with vitalize, SL has a good amount of good champions with 5 speed.

8. Faust

EXACTLY EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING ! YOU MADE MY DAY MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!! LET IT BE A DRAKSAR PLAX !!!!

Gunners, Knights, Broodlings, Footmans ( most intrested in adding +1 spd to those from Vitalize ) THEY WOULD ALL LOVE TO GET VITALIZE ADDED ONTO ONE OF DRAKSARS !!!!

JUST MAKE THIS HAPPEN

<3 GabrielQ

P.S also temple guards got 5 spd.

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Now that you mention it, it doesn't make sense that vitalize doesn't affect summons and foment does (from a mechanic and power perspective)

10. Faust

Meh dreams about spaming Call to war just .....

Anyway i would love to get Gunner's, Knight's and Templeguards even broodlings ( from BroodGuardian ) benefit from vitalize.

AND YE WHY IT DOES NOT add +1 spd into SUMMONS !? ( make it add +1 spd to summons, but b4 add vitalize to any of draksars )

11. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Speaking of Rites, maybe some sort of sacrifice for refund would work? I'm thinking maybe a fancy SL style version of UD's Sacrifice spell. I know SL's thing is mainly regeneration or deploying new champs, but the faction lacks Nora gen so this could be interesting. But then again, we'd be melting the faction barrier in a potentially bad way.

12. Faust

I would rather see rites that buff other Draksars then accualy do Nora Gen

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

try tooling wyrmpriest into something that buffs or supports dragons instead, I'd say- I'd love to see more Drak/Drag

I might come back to this with my own idea, but not right now

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

what a toolbag

15. Sirius

Yeah, I'd also really like to see Dragon/Draksar mixed decks being viable. I'd enjoy it more than either full Draksars or Skywins.

Dragon Handler 2014!

Ian Addison likes this.
  16. Faust

a ye Handler..... old and forgoten....

17. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

With the exception of the Adamant, lolterribad kneejerk nerfs, all the myx are all somewhere between runnable and very good. They don't need buffs they simply need more runes to flesh the theme out.

Ian Addison likes this.
  18. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

As far as buffs for SL is concerned, I'd like to see a few of more beasts to get some ichor:stuff or possibly some logistics:stuff such that they are improved within a beast deck but we don't see them getting splashed into every goodstuffs SL and SL/XX deck.

I'd also love to see some insexs buffs, but part of the problem is that in FF SL there are only 9 insexs and the beezick, which doesn't offer much depth.

Also buff the master trapsmith, he really is a very underwhelming rune for 65 nora.

19. Sirius

Maybe a little extra depth can be created through the order they'd play their abilities, aside from new Runes for the theme that is. It would require changes to them though. I just know that we have a bajillion things in Pox that buff globally, or in an area, or for the number of Runes, but we haven't got a lot of stuff that buffs depending on how you move them on the board or what order you deploy them in (well, we have the current Savage racial, but bear with me, that one is nice in theory, it's just the execution that is a little complicated). Just a little idea, I haven't thought about it much.

20. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'd like to see Cloak on dat gui for sure, or Pull if costed higher just for dem traps :p