What themes in FS would you like to see redone?

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

When I mean this, I mean racial themes, or just maybe themes that are good but have a few champions that need a tweak. We are currently talking about this in the council, and I would love to hear what the swamp has to say about it.

My two cents went into Semis/aquatic. Idea was maybe buff aquatic so that it is like semi, but they don't gain the spd buff. They would be easier to move around, they would still get penalized for no water, and it wouldn't do much but let them run around easier. Remember it is just my two cents here.

Please discuss :D and as always have a good day.

Gnomes, Anima26 and Goyo like this.
  2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I kind of want to say Jellebrium, but I think they are mostly fine, and we just need more.

So how about doing something to make Boghoppers more themey? Like the only real reason to run them together right now is warsong/surge interactions, and that really does not seem enough. I would like it if our largest theme had some additional level of cohesion to it.

3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Boghops are more versatyle and interesting to me, much like Jakeis, than other races/themes. I wouldn't want them to have a forced synergy like Abominable.

Jellebrium because they belong to the "low ammount of runes" themes which got destroyed with the revamp, much like Strings.

Firks since them are too squishy and Banner dependant. They have several bad matchups, like heavy beaters, anti-range, CC, healing, condition stack, spellspam, and pretty much everything that one rounds your champs, since them are so easily smashable.

With the removing of Immunity sandbags, I feel like Neuromancer will give them a second CC champs alongside Firk Diplomat which might solve some matchups, and have high hopes for Firk Prophet to get an upgrade review, and Paralytic Feedback proper costing.

I would also like Psychic Blast to work like Mind Meld and count Firks too, so alternative damage Firks and Mindshredder can be counted up.

Aquatics could be nice if it get's more sources of water, rather than tune it up with Semi. I've allways liked the diference between them. But can't tell much about the balance of each.

Thank you Skull for the space :) It's nice to see a council member looking for community feedback.

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Boghoppers: I like them as the "jack of all trades" type, I mean, every faction have one race like this: Cyclops, Deep Elves, Jakei, etc. But if was to make some racial, I would love to see them divided into 2, one for normal boghoppers, other for darkmash.

Jellebrium is ok, but some tweaks could make them really playable at higher ranks.

Firks: need increase in DFS and HP stats and/or more defensive sources to survive, they are pretty squishy.

Mirefolk: I love them, but they are expensive, and not playable at higher ranks. It's the same for Aquatics in general, they need something to make them better.

5. Skullferno

So Expansion 27 is on the way, lots of cool runes coming to the swamp :p

but, we are discussing the 28th right atm.

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE MORE?

Mutated Salaman(FS/SL) or Swamp Monks (FS/ST)

6. doubtofbuddha

I like both ideas, but Mutated Salaman seem way, way cooler.

Tweek516, Goyo and Anima26 like this.
  7. doubtofbuddha

I think we mostly just need more jellebrium. I like most of the ones we currently have. We just need more depth.

8. Skullferno

Well Jellies might be in the future, currently 28's idea is split runes for the factions. So a new race/theme for each faction.

The idea would be Mutate would come back, and the salamanders would blend with that idea

Monks would be agile and lots of raw dmg like Boghopper Thunderfist has.

9. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I like the sound of mutated salaman, but thats because im biased due to only playing FS and SL :p

10. doubtofbuddha

I know, I was responding to item. The thing I want most in FS right now is jellies though. Anything else is secondary, as I think that other themes "need" more runes less than they do.

11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Mutants are a potential theme with SL, they have some perks in there. And Salaman were currently developed so I would go with them.

I like the idea of new Firk Monks to develop the Psychic/Frost synergy, by I believe this will not happen the way I like, and Monks are pretty much hated in some ST areas for being killed by Geddden and never redeveloped.

12. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Yup, been there said that :D