Whoever is doing the UD patches, step down.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baskitkase, May 22, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Look around in the world, read a history book. I don't believe in karma lol. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try to be good to people though.

2. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

People complain consistantly about Righteous Deflection(remember that rune right?), yet a spot form exist for your opponents champions in UD. Its called split personality. It Negates your champions attack and deals the damage that would have been done, IN LOSS OF LIFE.
    Last 2 rounds(4 turns)

cost 30 nora too.

Cast on 1 champion, champion pacified to deal 20 damage per hit too...

In UD bro.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

They are about the same strength they just do slightly different things. Both are extremely strong.

4. Anotherblackman

U so dumb.

5. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

This is pretty much the exact reason why I quit posting in the balance suggestion threads because at the end of the day it doesn't matter how good your idea is, how badly it needs to be implemented or how well you explain the need for it because somebody else is just going to ignore it or Firk it up.

But hey, atleast my nids aren't sandbagged with serf anymore. That's something, right?

6. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Wow, the power level of UD is just beyond the roof right now.

Against a competent UD player, I basically almost have no chance of winning.

It reminds me of the Great Yeti incident a long time back when ST was the faction of the moment...I guess it must be UD's turn or something.

Rokkushun and Raxar like this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

A good IS bg is about the same strength and much cheaper to make.

8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

over 9000?
    But seriously though it has been a long time since we got something good feels like UD is stepping up for once

9. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

The correct answer is "Welp"

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

UD has been top notch for the last 2 years, with one small patch where they weren't absolutely dominating

i question your sense of balance

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

To be fair I'm also seeing a trend and it has to do with the game's poor balance state.
    I don't think the right fixes are being implemented though.

12. Anotherblackman

@reaper

UD is OP you fool. You ain't good.

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

UD is op with the right runes but IS is the same.

14. Raxar

Raxar I need me some PIE!

UD is absurd at the moment and there's really no arguing against it. Like many people are saying, UD isn't requiring the skill that you would normally see in higher ranks. I'm going against people who make glaring mistakes like attacking arrow eaters and missing lethal on champions, yet they still beat me when they drop ireguard and guardian then split personality the melee guy I would use to deal damage to him. It seems like the Devs are floundering when it comes to balancing, but if anything these recent changes should be an example of what not to do.

15. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Well well well.
    Ain't that something.
    But I guess I'm just an old bitter angry vet who doesn't know better. Shrugs.

16. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

If you check my match history I believe I gave a 80% win rate with UD at the moment. Granted I'm not up there in rank. I haven't been able spam enough games. But the ease of playing UD right now is excruciatingly apparent.

Split personality is incredibly strong for a hidden effect. It should definetly not last 4 rounds (or is it turns?). 2 is plenty for what it does.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I have a bigger problem with phoenix and nefari guardian than with split personality. I think split personality is good for the faction because they have no cleanse. It is very difficult to play UD against any faction with anything like hammer strike. Hammer strike pretty much gurantees kills in UD and sac/retri is not a couter and gives you a net loss when used just against a low nora cost spell.

Pattn199 likes this.
  18. Anotherblackman

As long as they have access to damage prevention, and masochism anything cheap fearing a counter attack, UD is the king of cheese.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

You play IS dude. Wtf?!? Why even bother posting something like this. smh.

20. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

After checking the thread and seeing IS and UD pecking at each other restlessly a doubt came to me:'why not make a UD/IS BG with masochism, RD, Split persona and then swim on cheese?

claydude5 likes this.