why are haunting spirit and myx drones still in this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Apr 10, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

also forge hammer and dunewalker's mantle seem too strong on ranged units. They give them close to 20 damage and allow instant kills for a low amount of nora like tactical manual used too.

All this stuff is broken, imo.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

How come you never suggest a fix? You just complain and that's not helping anyone.

Pattn199 likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I point out the problems fixing it is the devs job. obviously the fix would be nerfing them or banning them from ranked.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  4. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Suggestions make it easier on the Devs though, who already have a lot of work to do. Sure, they may not go with the suggestion but it gives them an idea of what to do. Anyone can come along and say something is broken.

Pattn199 likes this.
  5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

When the devs actively ask us for suggestions, it is our job to provide suggestions. In the case of Forge Hammer and Dunewalker's Mantle, you mention they seem too strong at range, then make a suggestion to make the equip Melee only, that's better than just saying "This is broke."

6. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Ok, with this thread I agree with.

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

doesn't need to be melee only just less damage at range, like most equips that give damage should probably be.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Ahh, the havoc's touch treatment. That's helpful feedback.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  9. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Didn't they already nerf the drones by making the pupaes take longer to hatch?

10. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

What if sand striker gave strike to units in the sand? Instead of +5 flat damage.

11. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

I second with this Thread, just adding here Darkmarsh Helm on Darkmarsh Fury :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

minotaur are glitched, blast doors takes 35 nora for each door(if you have it in your bank) and if you teleport to a spot that is covered by multiple doors it cost ap for each door. Lol.

13. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

MW isn't complaining about it seeing as he's playing myx right now. You have to be a certain level of dumb to nerfcall what you're playing

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I play everything what's your point?(besides a few le I cant get)

SaintKiwi likes this.
  15. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i think forgehammer fine considering you need to spend extra nora on relics to boost

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

its not lmao.

somebody buff dreadnought and torien please.

lost 100 exp with level 1 runes. got them mostly level 3, gained 100 exp....

17. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

well most of construct range units are 80+ except glider
    forgehammer and tower costs 60 nora
    for that much nora you could easily deploy another champion

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

The problem mainly is when it is used on a ranged champ like veilwalker or silverclan protector with something like banner or guard tower for instant +7 or more damage. Not only that but you can combined many other buffs with this in IS and it makes it easy to get instant kills from ranged double taps. Dunewalker's mantle does the same thing with trail sand ranged champs.

Yeah it is 60 nora but it instantly removes a champ, that champs would have been damage output, positioning, and you can get the nora globe, and now have favor on the battlefield to continue to kill more champs.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Do you ever nerfcall stuff you don't lose to?

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Unless I am using it myself, rarely. It is kind of difficult much of the time to notice things that are broken when you aren't losing to them. I have been asking for nerfs for pretty much the same things for a long time now though. Been asking for myx, minotaur, haunting spirit, kf, etc etc nerfs.

Also vicious harpoon proccing stacking traps seems kinda like bs with how much damage it does. Not sure if this is working as intended but it does a ridiculous amount of damage, tiny was using this with moga and it works with other bg as well.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015