why are haunting spirit and myx drones still in this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Apr 10, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I hope you realize what you just said.

JellyBerry likes this.
  2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

players are going to lose to broken runes more often than to ones that are more balanced. When you are losing to the same thing at a much higher rate even though you play many different bgs and you are at a decent skill level using decent bgs against ma. There is a pattern and a reason for this occurrence. I have noticed this with things like haunting spirit, imps, minotaur, myx, old angels, kf etc. I am sure many other players have as well.

I would not like to play against any of these bgs regardless of who the opponent is because they are broken.

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

'Broken' is a hyperbolic term, there will always be decks which are stronger than average, and dealing with them is part of the game.

Rather than avoiding playing vs stronger decks, or decks you feel you have a disadvantage against, do what all the best players do and learn how to beat them by either adapting your deck or just outplaying them.

Not saying you shouldn't call nerf if you feel something is unfair but don't be a little b1tch about it in-game.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

what your saying is cool against normal op stuff but the stuff I am talking about is next level broken.

I just got top 10 in a day with myx with no avatar. Only took me like 10 games after I got them fully leveled... I could do the same with imps, kf, or haunting spirit if I wanted to because they are broken af.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

:rolleyes:

Some people never learn.

JellyBerry likes this.