Why did they nerf Murder?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by kagebunshn, May 24, 2015.

1. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

So, I get that they wanted to streamline equips...But why did they nerf Murder so hard?

There was no way it should have been on the nerf radar...it was barely good enough to see fringe play before, and only to deal with a couple specific issues...ie NKD and defense stacking.

The nora thief ability is terribad and not an improvement at all because it can go on an archer instead of just Ash. Not to mention Ash is 115 nora...and has Pariah.

Rage band gives +1 spd, +3 damage, +1 additional damage per hit, and unstoppable for 35 nora. And it goes on champs that already have high speed, and high damage.

Murder gives an ability that is equivalent to +1-2 damage a hit, and 2 abilities that literally do nothing for 3-5 turns in ideal circumstances. IF it was attack charged 2, it might have slim possibility on elven archer with barrage....then with 9 AP, using barrage it could activate nora thief in 1 turn. But that is using another bad rune just to make 1 bad run slightly better.

Suggestion---Put Nora Thief and attack charged on Ash.

Put Murder back to Strike, Precision, and grants Banditry if an archer.
    KF actually has really terrible archery skills now that so many abilities have been removed from champs.

Centaur Savage can have Precision OR strike.
    Prodigy has Precision but can't be equipped. It -could- have Strike, but that would cost surge: enemy.
    Bowmage has strike, but only does 8 base damage. Aim is a 'terrible' ability.
    Light of the circle has Precision, but is currently a pretty terrible rune.