Wolfmoon Elder - KF Witch

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by allyorbase, Mar 26, 2014.

1. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Wolfmoon Elder
    K'thir Forest

Race: Elf
    Class: Shaman, Witch

Flavor:
    Some say when an Elder of the the Wolfmoon Coven dies, his soul is rewarded with a new and mighty vessel, but also charged with one final task. The nature of the task is a subject of darker rumors.

Visual:
    This male witch is clad in a wolf pelt with the head intact and obscuring his face. His elderly, bent body is covered in painted arcane markings interspersed with tattoos of crude, stylized wolf figures. He carries a heavy, gnarled stave.

Gist: A Shaman/Witch who starts as pure support but becomes a violent, melee wolf after death. The base unit is somewhat... "meh" -- definitely overpriced. That's the point: He is a dude your opponent should be afraid to kill, but who really doesn't pay his rent, otherwise.

DMG: 10
    SPD: 5
    DEF: 0
    RNG: 2-4
    HP: 42

Cost: 85

Attack: Magical
    K'Thiran Coven

Whenever a real champion is destroyed, friendly champions with a Coven ability and allied champions within 4 spaces of them gain +2 Max HP permanently. This ability may only affect a unit once per destroyed champion.
    Pariah
    Transfer Life 2
    Vengeful Wolf (passive)

When this unit is destroyed, a Vengeful Wolf with a nora cost of 0 is spawned in the nearest controlled deployment zone at the end of the turn.

Upgrades:
    Antagonize
    Leverage: Beast
    Soulsift 2
    Warding

Vengeful Wolf
    Race: Beast, Spirit

DMG: 13
    SPD: 6
    DEF: 1
    RNG: 1
    HP: 48

Effective Nora Cost: 0

Attack: Physical
    Bounty Hunter
    Call to Arms
    Declare Hunted
    Violent
    Warding

Why:
    This was the last Witch I wanted to get off my chest for now... been thinking of a Shaman who is somewhat useless while alive but spawns a super-nice melee animal on death. He is straight healing and support until he dies, which is something KF is not short on, but what KF IS short on is death benefit and "go-ahead-and-kill-me" mindgames, which is where this guy comes in. He could fit well into a Beast BG with Leverage and then Call to Arms on his spawn, or he could fit into a generic KF BG. Obviously, with his KF Coven thing, he could also compliment a split KF/FW Witch BG very nicely, as Witches are understandably scant on melee muscle.

Xirone likes this.