WTF happenned to Swamp Wisp?

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by profhulk, Apr 9, 2016.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

WHY DID THIS NEED TO BE CHANGED? LOL

2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Probably because it was terrible before?

Though to be fair I pretty much say what you're saying about a lot of things every patch so...

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  3. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

i flagged it up in the same post i made about the spitter on release day so your a bit behind. apparently people think the changes made it better than it was so we'll just have to get used to it. I.E never use it again.

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Who are these people? Sounds like they don't know what they are talking about and rarely played the swamp wisp rune.

5. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

i have no idea. sok said "people kept messaging" him asking for such changes to it and the spitter. Apparently the wisp is a commonly used rune, i've barely ever seen it used outside of myself running it before the expansion.

6. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I don't know what's up with Spitter exactly, but I do know that many people have been asking for, essentially, the removal of "passive" champions with primarily offensive abilities. I'm sure that's a large part of it, on top of the fact that many were unsatisfied with the Wisp in it's previous form specifically.

Cydna likes this.
  7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

That is fine and dandy. I wish they would have left wisp with vaporize at least. Not that concerned with evasive as much as I liked vaporize on wisp. It was appropriate since swamp wisp is a spirit. Not sure why poison burst became an upgrade as well when that was the swamp wisp's signature attack. Grant poison trap was also nifty. In my opinion wisps original build was poisonburst, vaporize, and grant poison trap on base. Changes to a rune like wisp are difficult to deal with when your used to how the champ plays and you like it. Seems like bagoftrick and I were the only ones who cared to play the champ and liked the build. I think it is funny me and bagoftrick who consistently run ff FS poison bg's too.

MageAstral, Ohmin and IMAGIRL like this.
  8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@Leadrz an I like the old build as well.

MageAstral likes this.
  9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    MageAstral likes this.