Yeti BG

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by lordcreep, Jul 19, 2015.

1. lordcreep

lordcreep The King of Potatoes

Hey guys im looking at making a yeti bg never played ST so how do i go about this unless someone can recemend a ST bg that i should do first seeing as i havent played ST before thanks

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Do you want to go racial or fear module?

racial = damage bust
    fear module = Yeti Shaman + Jakei Heretic show

3. lordcreep

To be honset i really dont know i like racial for sure but i really dont get thier racial skill

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

When you activate it, the nearest enemy unit gets a condition, which increases the damage of your attacks from friendly Yetis against it. It doesn't stack and cost 2ap if I remember correctly.

The plus of it is that you can see the condition effect on stealthed champions, so you know where their are, still you cannot target them.

I don't like it because it's sound effect is disgusting, and it's mere "do this for more damage" which doesn't add too much flavour in my opinion.

5. lordcreep

Yeah i dont understand i think it should be when a yeti is deployed nearest champion is feared for 4 turns or when a yeti is deployed globaly fear all enermy champs for 2 turns you know makes more sense to me i donno about you if i saw one in front of me id probs poop the pants

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I would die from a heart attack on almost any other champion jaja! Except Corgis, that's a joke!

7. lordcreep

bahahaha yeah i would be like GET THE BALL CMON GET THE BALL

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

And a ridiculous faerie firing 1 inch arrows at your knee HAHAHA!!!

9. lordcreep

BAHAHAHAHA that would painful as all stuff take this giant and then cuts your big toe so you flick the bloke lol