You Guys Owe us 1

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Vorian, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

You guys owe me and Polltroy 1 for your bonus not getting nerfed!

2. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Lol is it decided finally?

3. Vorian

Look the problems with KF are the runes themselves not the bonus. Garu Den Mother with protective and the spawn of a Garu Cub who has protected Garu is a fail in rune designing. If Garu Cub is 57 nora, then Garu den mother should have 26 nora worth of stats. It should lose protective for a start! Its 83 nora for 78 hp with 1 defence. Just to show I am defending the KF bonus for any reason other than I think nerfing the bonus is unfair and it woud shoe box most of KF, I am going to make a nerf thread about Garu Den Mother.

I think it is finally decided. Polltroy you cant argue with my critique of Garu Deno mother can you?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  4. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Lol garu den mother is shebox ow. I always play garu and used to love to use this champ, but now i never use her. Instead i include 2 chubs in my garu decks. Why? Because they are real champions for 55 nora, not summons! U can not compare a summons cost to a real champ cost.

Besides she is 89 nora base... and 88-94 nora if normal upgraded depending on rend. And she cant even hibernate.

And the pet cub is listed as 45 nora cost, while the cub itself as real champ costs only 55. Crazy.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  5. Vorian

You have proved ur point.