Buffs for Next Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's not like the patch is far away, so that's just extra work for no reason. Senshu is compiling patch notes now for release.

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Wow, you let Senshu out of his cage? Whose running on the hamster wheel when he's off it?

Netherzen and Sealer0 like this.
  3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I usuakly try to take it with a grain of salt and benefit of the doubt. This definitely explains a few things.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

They are running on bio-fuel now. BurnPyro wanted to burn off some excess fat.

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

6. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Why u so mad Bro?

7. Sokolov

[​IMG]

Sealer0, Qucas, Leadrz and 5 others like this.
  8. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov, thanks for the near constant attention you pay to the forums (Now get back to work lol).
    • IS
      • Wings of Glory - 35 nora
        • The lower cost won't really fix this spell or bring it up to a lvl where it competes with other options. If the duration increased to 6 rounds that would make it viable but not auto.
      • Inquisition - When this champion is deployed and at the end of your turns, the closest opposing champion within 6 spaces becomes Faithless and Branded for 4 turns
        • For clarification, will it allow for overlapping from multiple sources; or will it be the closest enemy not affected by inquisition within 6 spaces? overall I love this change though.
      • Inquisitor Magnus - SPD 7, Bounty Hunter removed from base, Inquisition to base, U1: Adaptive: Ironfist, Hunter: Quick, Spellswallower U2: Ignorance, Imposing Aura, Punish
        • I love this direction. would hunter: Branded be up for debate instead of hunter: quick?
      • Angel of Mercy - Rework to be a ranged Mark of Al'mara support champion (likely will remove Intensify, as it doesn't fit her role)
        • I realize this may be pushing the anti spell mechanic some but could mystic push be up for discussion as an upgrade option and what kind of restructuring are you looking at?
      • Cerulean Wing - Adjust U1 upgrades to be defensive upgrades instead of overlapping with, look into adding more HP
        • meh sounds fine, he is a lil squishy
      • Obsidian Wing - Reduce RNG to 1-1, increase offensive output
        • acceptable but lacks wow factor lol
      • Ivory Wing - Defenseless, 0 DEF, RNG 3-5, +DMG
        • its more of a support champ than a beater, if you wanna improve the themes beater roles look at unnerfing scarlet some: like undoing the range or opportunistic losses
      • P Wing - Precision removed from base, +DMG, U2: Precision, Strike, Pin Down
        • his cost seems more prohibitive than his potential damage output but if this works to balance them I will be in favor of it.
      • Dwarven Windfury - Class: Brute instead of Warrior
        • meh I don't see it as flavorful but I understand the buff it brings
      • Amber Wing - 0 DMG, no attack (65 nora) + Shatter? or ???
        • i guess this is the hot topic debate champ for IS right now. personally im fine with a 0 damage champ concept. yeti spirit, and firk mindshredder operate similarly and were powerhouses in their day. perhaps Base: flight, sigil, magic aura 3 then U1: shroud, quest: support, and amplify magic and U2: Grant magic aura, and body guard. How exactly would body guard cause issues with arrow eater? Isn't it just transferred damage?
    Anyway thanks for the clarifications and effort.

Pattn199 likes this.
  9. Sokolov

Hunter: Branded is a really cool idea that I'd definitely like to explore in the future, but it does require a new ability so it wasn't an option for a mid-release patch (even if you had proposed it earlier).

Thanks for the detailed feedback :)

Pattn199 and sassquatch like this.
  10. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

Well at least it's on the table..... and yay for past ramblings not going unnoticed lol.

11. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Are we getting more FS buffs than those listed? I know the patch is coming soon but I am going to be busy for the next week and want to get my huffy indignance out of the way now if so.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  12. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I'd like to suggest Force Barrier 2 and Sweep for Amber Wing. As a passive unit, one of Amber Wing's many downsides will be having nothing to do with its AP while Shatter is on CD. Having it be useful while still providing ranged cover via Shroud is of the utmost importance, since if Wings wanted Shatter, they'd just use Silverclan Engi, who is a much more versatile unit. In addition to the obvious combo potential of Sweep + FB, it would also provide Wings with some board control that previously only Obsidian Wing had (and the occasional Entangle of C-Wing).

13. Sokolov

By my count FS has 12 runes being affected directly.

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Pox is turning into a personal Greek tragedy in miniature.

15. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Does that include all of our nerfs?

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Wow, I totally see you in a different light now. I had no idea you could count to 12.

17. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I really don't understand how IS could need more buffs with all these powerful Trolls everywhere.

18. devilsrath

devilsrath I need me some PIE!

Buff waylay- reduce cost or change back

Buff totem of the fallen- give him skeezick alliance or change his race to skeezick. replace lumbering with lethargic. replace majestic 2 with guarded skeezick

19. devilsrath

devilsrath I need me some PIE!

20. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Waylay simply needs to lose the duration that got placed on it. It's biggest issue was always its propensity for draw wins and with an arming time that is no longer anywhere hear as feasible. So the inclusion of a duration makes the spell far too high risk for its cost at this point.