Players are the reason this game won't succeed.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by craft3r, Mar 24, 2014.

1. only

only Active Member

could you rephrase?

2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

If person "x" is being a jerk in chat, don't look at the chat. If person "x" is always a jerk, "ignore" FTW.

Why is that happening to you "every 2nd game" sir? Also, interwebz.

Finally, without seeing the entire conversation, I refuse to pass judgement.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

which part?

4. craft3r

craft3r New Member

I guess you can read into it however you want. What did i want out of my straight forward question? A mere "Yes" would have been suffice followed by a surrender.

Why would I have surrendered on a "Yes" you ask ? Well we were both playing KF. Fae Oracles have Adaptive KF (increase damage and hp on KF spell). So my spells would have further bufffed him.

5. craft3r

craft3r New Member

You see the entire conversation. (I thought i included the last line of the first screen shot in the 2nd, but obviously i didn't)

6. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Whoa... wait a minute. I know you. You've done the SAME DAMNED THING TO ME. Game started, you got nasty and started complaining about Fae Oracles, and demanded an FQ. I gave it to you, and was quite nice about it. We managed to get another game, and you started getting even nastier, talking smack about people who "buy their rank" and other such crap. Then you demanded another FQ, and I said "NO - l2p, or surrender and move on" - you refused and then played ******** games with the disconnect function for 10 minutes.

You get NO sympathy from me.

BurnPyro likes this.
  7. DarkJello

By their fruits ye shall know them. RedDain is straight up legit. Your case is looking bleak.

Good day.

JazzMan1221 likes this.
  8. RedDain

Oh, and btw, craft3r.... beating KF with KF, even if you have no oracles is really not that hard... if you could just L2P

9. craft3r

craft3r New Member

RedDain is just trolling, I don't believe i have ever played him.

10. craft3r

craft3r New Member

=) noted.

11. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

You must lose a lot of games. <3

12. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I don't know. I generally ignore the chat if they are like that.

13. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Well, READING the chat box is COMPLETELY optional. Dude, if talk like this begins (and it has when I have played some obnoxious SP players) just close your chat tab, leave it on the combat log, and play the game or give up. Dude, this is totally sticks and stones....that guy is probably some 5' 7" 130lb guy that gets beat up at school...don't worry about it...geez.

14. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

That feel when 5'8" and 135 pounds :(

15. RedDain

I do, actually... but I don't much care. I suppose I could go all "meta" and get a shiny blue badge... but life is short, and I have a lot of work...

Goyo and DarkJello like this.
  16. only

only Active Member

oh, that explains alot. I strongly believe adaptive shouldn't be triggered by opponent spells and that's playing in huge disadvantage. in general, many splits tend to favor one player more than other.

but I simply cannot understand what it would have changed with his answer yes? do you want him to confirm that you were playing in disadvantage? do you want him to feel like he didn't deserve that match?

from the psychological perspective, what you did is more "hurting" than those blatantly lame insults. I mean would you consider an option that you actually insulted him first? since in this case, it would be quite natural kneejerk reaction from him.

Goyo likes this.
  17. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

as jello said "why is this happening to you every other game?" ive played around 20 games in the past few days and havent gotten into a SINGLE heated argument or even a slight one.....i did have one guy say that my runes won the game while he was casting all 80+ super champs so i dunno what the crap he was talkin about but regardless of that i just ignored him.....it seems if this is happening to you every other game then its prolly you bro. i played you yesterday i believe.....i think i came close to trash talking to u cause u said GG after i was really pissed.....but i refrained and just kept it to myself. the thing is if u wanna support poxnora then u wanna support the players......so dont taunt the players into calling u names.....its not cool and its not cool to blacklist them afterwards......ppl dont always wanna hear "GG" especially if they got their ass kicked.......instead u should say something like....."that was a tough game bro, u played well".....thats more encouraging that a patronizing "GG"

Just for the record i dont support the other players reaction either. very bad but i do feel he was provoked.

RedScarlet and DarkJello like this.
  18. RedDain

We have played, because you made exactly the same comments. If there were a search function on the game history I would find it... but I cannot be bothered. You're a tool. L2P and stop whining.

19. DarkJello

RedDain: He burned you 3rd degree style, BUT only if Pox is one of the most important things in your life. "Meh" otherwise.

Also, if I get stressed out with whatevs, my hottie wife has just the abilities to distract ye olde mind.

20. RedDain

'zactly... besides, Noobron always gets my goat.