Cactuar Crate - Ronin Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jan 20, 2015.

1. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Is it normal that a "buffer" doesn't proc deep wound? A deep wounded champ (2 stack) got bubble of protection, double tapped again (with Hunter this time also) and the combat log says: 13 dmg left on the buffer !! (the buffered champ survived obviuosly)

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Buffers absorb flat damage, so it doesn't even proc on the targeted champion. Makes sense, would guess WAI.

JellyBerry and Lushiris like this.
  3. Osh

Osh New Member

Hi Sok,
    Don't know if that has been noticed yet, but crystal crawler currently has unusable mechanics. Upgrade 2 slots only have swap, and on its base is trail: crystal. I used this in game, and the swapped champ gets stuck on the crystal trail, which makes the whole design pointless. Also perhaps give back detection to give elementals a detection unit perhaps.

4. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

It's not unusable, the champion just won't move for a turn, and you still can attack/use abilities. If you wanna talk about unusable abilities check the new fury(within violent) on the poor Dustdevil, who has just moved from the shoebox to the matchbox.

mw24 likes this.
  5. nynevening

nynevening Member

I came up with an idea.
    Speed seens to be a polemic bonus, what about a increase in healing.
    Maybe fixed or percentual.

6. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

HP imbalance in general, due to a lot of runes at close to 60 nora running around with 55 hp for no reason some of whom have been offenders since the revamp and still haven't seen change.

7. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

I don't disagree with your point, I just think it goes further. Core stats play a role in this as well. Take Pincushion as an example, it costs 65 nora without optimising. it comes with 54 hp and everything else. id actually say pincushion is under priced which is going to get some pitch forks out but hey ho. it shouldn't come with 54 hp for that price. its too much and that's before the modifier of a flag that applies not only to this one unit but to everything else.

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Also, Pincushion is OP

9. Jason

Jason Guest

Could we look into this seriously? He s a brilliant rune but his reliance on the increasingly challenged Deep Elf Priestess (who is now more expensive and less effective) really leaves something to be desired.

Perhaps there could be a synergistic champion or relic designed for him?

Think of a Dimension Door style relic that would - for him, exclusively - allow teleportation to its vicinity.

10. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Will worms get adjusted as well or will they join the skeletons/liches?

11. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

His damage would have to go down by like 8 or his range would have to be 1.

26 ammped damage is alot yo.

12. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

What about a possenion ability, but for your own units.
    "Target champion loses 5 hp, gains + 1
    Speed + 3 attack and 2ap"
    Either then "maxxerek becomes stunned or paralsysed / (w/e the usual clause is)"
    Or
    Worship : target champion loses 5hp maxxerek is teleported to adjacent space.

13. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

14. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

Hi can enraged grizzly get some kind of nerf soon?This guy in skirmish had his attack go up to 22 and than his power attack did 40-50 damage.This common card that cost 74 nora was destroying legs like nothing.Thanx

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Rarity has nothing to do with power.

nynevening likes this.
  16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

It'd be nice if the fw hero were runnable. There really isn't much reason to play ff fw. fw is doing decent because of martyr creeper and familiar but the faction bonus and hero are bad. You are better off just running the faction in a split.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

geomancer's shockwave does way too much potential damage. Geomancer should be buffed in other area but shockwave is ridiculous.

18. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Also will the necrosis keep the arthropod race because boneshredder and Necrosis splits with ud and sl are pretty cool.

19. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Today I learned that there is something I hate more than Talgar: Bastion.

Unstoppable and Hero so I can't CC it, underpriced Tough 3 so I can't attack him well enough to overcome the IS heals, Flying so he can move around effectively and CA: Devastate so I can just lose.
    Yes, the opponent invests ~100 nora, but it's invested in stuff that makes my stuff not worth it or cost effective. I end up wasting AP/spells just to avoid being 1 rounded by him until I can 1 round it myself. It does what Talgar does, but better: you either spend everything focusing on killing it and lose because the other opposing champions stomp you over, or focus on other stuff and then this one roflstomps you.

But I guess super powerful gimmicky stuff is most people's idea of 'fun'.

20. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

bastion needs to loose combo devastate it ridiculously strong