Heroes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Lexard

Lexard The King of Potatoes

• Talgar is a monster of a champion and people generally talk about fixing him by adjusting his equipment. However, I feel like that is not enough, because even by himself he seems OP to me.
      • With 58 HP (63 with Banner), 3 def and Blessed, he's one of the tankiest things available, while having full access to a faction full of ways to heal and make things even tankier.
      • He is very speedy, having Initiative and 7 speed (worth mentioning the access to a ranged attack for AP saving)
      • He hits like a truck, with 13 dmg, Multiattack 1 and a Hammer Throw
      • The usual way of dealing with monsters via CC is useless. He has Distracted Immunity (Hammer can't be denied) and Purified to cleanse away anything. I mean really, is there anything this sweet, sweet angel can't do? (I hate him so much)
    • Grimlic. What is it with Heroes (him, Juya and Menalaus) that they are allowed to defy the general statement that ranged champions shouldn't have a lot of damage? I get that you can have high damage if you make a ranged champion weak in some way, but this is not the case.
      • He has a strong ranged attack of an easily ampable damage type
      • He can be relocated because he is a Demon
      • He has a nice toolkit of trickery and AoE (that's actually cool)
      • He has a high range, combined with Regeneration and access to Demon Shield. This allows him to stay safe while dealing tons of damage from a distance. I get that UD lacks range, but the range that they do have is kind of bonkers.

I forgot how to use quotes but i'm going to go with this.
    First for talgar. Simple Answer: Defilled status can make him not be able to purify. And he's not that powerfull if you are going to consider he costs about 100 nora.
    And for Grimlic:
    UD champions have about 6 ranged champions now. and they are not even worth being compared to any other faction champions because of their low range and speed. So nerfing grimlic would be ending ud's ranged champions for good. And about the damage: You are saying an UD champion should have low damage? with the lack of abilities and stuff?

Ifem21 likes this.
  2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Talgar is absurd. Nerfing his equip wont solve the fact that HIMSELF is a monster without it. 7spd, MA, 13dmg, cleanse everyturn, 58hp, 3dfs, pseudo range... Don't know how he is still like this in the game, for real, need serious nerf.

3. habbocraken

habbocraken The King of Potatoes

keep bastion with combo attack: devastate, please, those unique abilities is what makes the game nice.

4. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

are ... you ... bastion?

5. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

It's not unique (or at least it wasn't). It was first on Tortalleon Pygmy which caused that champ (and the Tortun Portalmage) to receive a number of different nerfs before they removed it altogether. It's an ability that needs to be balanced with drawbacks (the Pygmy didn't have enough speed to use it without AP gen at one point, due to Ponderous - I thought that had been a pretty good fix, then they allowed split races to be used in FF with FF bonus and that went away).

6. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Agreed. Bastion is an Angel. Tortalleon Pygmy is, well, a turtle runt.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Update:

Many Heroes have been updated with Coalitions. But not all. Some have more or less stayed the same pending other updates, such as Vex needing a rework of Divine Wellspring at some point.

FF Hero equips will be updated away from the straight nora reduction for the Heroes, while Split Hero equips will be updated in a future patch further down the line.

Pattn199, JellyBerry and Leadrz like this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

what in the world is going to happen to fw hero...

9. Sokolov

Kittens have been added to FW heroes, making them even more attractive to the ladies.

10. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

inb4 expansion has moragen the lost as a crazy cat lady.

Qucas and xezno like this.
  11. Sokolov

12. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I have never been so excited about this game as I am right now. This better happen!

Qucas likes this.
  13. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Be still my beating harp

darklord48 likes this.
  14. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

That's awesomeness lol
    Will each of the maljarin split heroes be updated?

15. Sokolov

Most heroes changed at least a little bit, some will get a further look later.

16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

split heros being heroes will be a gamechanger

17. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i feel sad if grimlic or hraken gets nerfed hard

18. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

combo attack devastate unique to bastion! LOL. ahahhahahahha. It was designed for a slow 2x2 tort with ponderous who was never able to get enough ap to double tap without assistance. Brilliant idea put combo attack devastate on a 7 speed champ in a faction that has a spell that grants spot pummel and take it off the champ it was meant for. If CA devastate is that bad u had to remove it from pygmy then it shouldn't exist at all. Bastion + CA devastate = ez mode auto win
    [​IMG]

19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I think Talgar needs shielded.

20. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

i think sarinda needs shielded and death toll,and all the other Bane Shift she had before

fattyy2k and Netherzen like this.