mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      i like how they had a tourney giving away one of the most cancerous runes in the game & then didnt fix it or ban it from ranked.(spirit)
    2. mw24
      mw24
      2 battlemaster is better than 1.
      1. 0ryuk0 likes this.
    3. mw24
      mw24
      i beat tinydragon 3 times in a row, i earned the right to dodge him for the rest of my time on pox. i am now best all time! ahahahahaah
      1. themacca
        themacca
        shut up meg
        Dec 6, 2015
    4. mw24
      mw24
      the cp leveling system is horrible, ive spent like 100-200k gold just on tokens this year. and still need more.
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        Play more ranked? I have like 500 tokens. Granted i dont switch decks as often as you but 500 is enough for like 25 decks.
        Dec 5, 2015
    5. mw24
      mw24
      voils are ruined. the new voil exo has no synergy with voils at all.
      1. Vorian likes this.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      the devs ruined voils, stop harrassing me mods.
      1. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        Wrong section of the forums to post changes that you want to talk about.
        CoC 4 Spam
        Coc 6 Cross Posting
        CoC 18 Monopolizing a forum feature for personal use.

Either post your suggestions, and wants in the proper forums or expect them to be deleted. It's not harassment; it's the forum rules. If you have any problems with moderation, bring it up in private with @Senshu
        Dec 5, 2015
    7. mw24
      mw24
      charged heal needs cd 2.
      1. noamkeren likes this.
      2. Cydna
        Cydna
        Dec 4, 2015
    8. mw24
      mw24
      The ranked battlemaster icons are glitched, it just gives the best battlemaster icon to the player with the most games instead of rating.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        i think my icon is wrong. :(.
        Dec 4, 2015
      3. Senshu
        Senshu
        Hmm, you have the lowest ranked battlemaster icon while elf has the mid ranked one. We will have to dig into this further.
        Dec 4, 2015
      4. Senshu
        Senshu
        You should have the highest ranked icon.
        Dec 4, 2015
    9. mw24
      mw24
      ghern and some of the other former surge 2 champs need higher base damage to make up for the loss. I dont understand why this didnt happen.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Well, a lot has changed since Poxbase was last updated (for example, the cost increase on basic attacks). The point is Surge 2 was 12 nora and Surge 1 is 6 - so all else being equal they got cost reduction of 6 relative to having Surge 2. Then you can add on whatever other changes may have happened to them.
        Dec 4, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        it seems some of the former surge 2 ghern are going to need some work in the future because of them being designed around surge 2 in the moga theme. Their damages dont go nearly as high now but they are still paying around the same cost.
        Dec 4, 2015
      4. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        You forget that champs in general have had their costs increased. Comparing new data to old doesn't make much sense. If you can show that they overcosted compared to their current peers, that'd be a different thing.
        Dec 4, 2015
    10. mw24
      mw24
      does armory refund nora from beer maiden brew?
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        No. Equips generated via carouse or equip: X have a cost of 0
        Dec 4, 2015
    11. mw24
      mw24
      somebody fix voils, i want to play them. please.
      1. poinl likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. mw24
        mw24
        the devs nerfed the heck outa bodyguard and removed voil boost for some strange reason. Their ranged units also really suck outside of sorcerer.(and he cost a ton) @Sokolov
        Dec 4, 2015
      4. 0ryuk0
        0ryuk0
        Yeah. Sorcerer is overcosted. And need more range for voils.
        Dec 4, 2015
      5. mw24
        mw24
        there are enough ranged voils, they just are in a terrible state. bomber, screecher, and skyhowler all really suck. sorc is just a little overcosted.
        Dec 4, 2015
    12. mw24
      mw24
      buff voil, wtf happened to voil boost. ffs. cant even use the new voil cus they ruined the theme and stormreader is still nuts.
    13. mw24
      mw24
      remove the fw map from rotation, its horrible.
      1. doubtofbuddha and 0ryuk0 like this.
      3. mw24
        mw24
        way to small/shrines way to close together. rushing and on deploy effects(ping/initiative/bodyguard are all ridiculous on this map. shrines don't have enough hp for tiny maps like this.
        Dec 3, 2015
      4. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        Still say shrines could stand to have some sort of hp modifier based upon proximity to another.
        Dec 3, 2015
      5. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        Made a comment on it in Cactuar crate, something might come of it. Speaking of which, that's where this entire post should've been. -_-
        Dec 3, 2015
    14. mw24
      mw24
      kernok is the best rager in this game. Watching him rage quit is often times more fun than the game itself.
      1. SaintKiwi likes this.
      2. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        RedDain takes the cake, sorry.
        Dec 2, 2015
    15. mw24
      mw24
      kokon is rank #2, stormreader is still broken... lol... nobody ever listens to me. they are probably going to end up shoeboxing this rune.
    16. mw24
      mw24
      everybody take econ. best class ever.
      1. Geressen
        Geressen
        nobody do this. it's all lies.
        Dec 1, 2015
    17. mw24
      mw24
      I got a 88 on my econ exam and I didnt even read half the chapters and stopped going to class for a month. AHAHAHAAHAH!
    18. mw24
      mw24
      minotaurs are crushing tiny, dimension door may still be a little too strong, lol. mageknight sucks tho and needs a buff.
      1. doubtofbuddha and Pedeguerra like this.
      3. mw24
        mw24
        @Ballballer nah he just isnt using or hasnt found a strong bg. hes alot better than anyone else currently playing at playing this game.
        Nov 30, 2015
      4. badgerale
        badgerale
        I think part of the problem is that the Minos are paying very little for dimension shift - a 30nora relic and the underpriced ability. At its price, sentry should do little else but lay doors.

Add to that the fact that there are some very strong champs in Minos - culler, render, sentry, mageknight... actually they are all pretty meta.
        Nov 30, 2015
      5. mw24
        mw24
        nah, what your reccomending would shoebox them. also mageknight sucks, lol.
        Nov 30, 2015
    19. mw24
      mw24
      bellagion rank 2. yep, storm reader is balanced and I was wrong about it needing a cost increase. lmao. my winrate against him is like 90%
    20. mw24
      mw24
      @Firk WHERE ARE YOU!?!??! wtf?!?
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov