Damage increase (+1)

G'hern Birthmother
    Damage increase (+3)

G'hern Isangoma
    Damage increase (+1)
    Dec 4, 2015
  2. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Plus they got cheaper by around 6 nora or so.
    Dec 4, 2015
  3. mw24
    mw24
    oh ok, i dont think its accurate to really say they got cheaper tho. ghern birthmother was like 66 nora with surge 2. its nora cost went up alot when it got 3 more base dmg https://poxbase.com/champion/149
    Dec 4, 2015
  4. mw24
    mw24
    i didnt notice the increase because their base damages are still pretty low. I was wrong about that though.
    Dec 4, 2015
  5. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Well, a lot has changed since Poxbase was last updated (for example, the cost increase on basic attacks). The point is Surge 2 was 12 nora and Surge 1 is 6 - so all else being equal they got cost reduction of 6 relative to having Surge 2. Then you can add on whatever other changes may have happened to them.
    Dec 4, 2015
  6. mw24
    mw24
    it seems some of the former surge 2 ghern are going to need some work in the future because of them being designed around surge 2 in the moga theme. Their damages dont go nearly as high now but they are still paying around the same cost.
    Dec 4, 2015
  7. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    You forget that champs in general have had their costs increased. Comparing new data to old doesn't make much sense. If you can show that they overcosted compared to their current peers, that'd be a different thing.
    Dec 4, 2015