mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      Rage of Kthir= Best Guild. 3 players in top 10 and the top 2 rankings :P.
      1. Burcho
        Burcho
        Congrats to RoK.
        Nov 23, 2015
    2. mw24
      mw24
      Limited League! (the reward randomizer glitched and gave me the worthless st exo, GG.)
    3. mw24
      mw24
      i tunneled with my darkmarsh siphon after stealing an ability and it disapeared. major gllitch, lol. @Sokolov
    4. mw24
      mw24
      I GOT LEGENDARY FIRST! ha. now I can sleep. BEST EXPANSION EVER!
    5. mw24
      mw24
      I underestimated this patch... i really like alot of the new stuff and the changes. @Sokolov
      1. Cydna likes this.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      please take zeal off of sonicbolt & put something useful or just remove it. zeal sucks for the most part & makes this champ unattractive.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      WOW SAPPER+JUGGLER PART 2. devs messed up again stormreader is game breaking. @doubtofbuddha was right
    8. mw24
      mw24
      the nora cost on the stormreader is the problem. who the **** costed that?!?!? ughhh, why does this bs keep happening.
      1. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        IS SOMEBODY A LITTLE SALTYYYYYYY
        Nov 21, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        i just lost to gutsa the same way. hes about rare league skill level with sp. you noobs are getting boosted
        Nov 21, 2015
      3. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        Gutsa keeps asking me what I'm running and trying to copy me hahahahahaha. FEAR THE POWER OF SP
        Nov 21, 2015
    9. mw24
      mw24
      POWER CREEP!!! ITS TIME! make everything op! looking for new fs, fw, sp, & is exos. heavily overbidding, heavy. also lf new sp and is rares.
    10. mw24
      mw24
      1. View previous comments...
      2. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        They do if your iPox or playing an iPox™ bg.
        Nov 20, 2015
      3. Markoth
        Markoth
        This current decks interaction indeed does involve a bug from what I hear. Most iPox decks work correctly though usually not as intended.
        Nov 20, 2015
      4. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        Technically most iPox™ bgs do work as intended, just not with they way of thinking that has gotten to be a such a norm around here. Yeah, I saw that thread a moment ago where he was sad, but admitted it involved a bug.
        Nov 20, 2015
    11. mw24
      mw24
      I WANT MY EXP BACK DEVS I JUST LOST TO A FREAKING EXPLOIT BG, THIS BUG GENERATES UNLIMITED NORA AND KILLS EVERYTHING ON THE FIELD WTFF DEVS
      1. darklord48
        darklord48
        A bug or just a combo that you didn't think of? Perhaps you should take a break from Pox and go get your blood pressure checked.
        Nov 20, 2015
    12. mw24
      mw24
      YOUR FREAKING MODS ARE ABUSING BUGS IN RANKED. WHERE ARE THE GREENS?!?!?!?!?!
    13. mw24
      mw24
      M,AJOR BUG @Sokolov KALASLE IS ABUSING A GAME BREAKING MAJOR BUG!!! PLEASE FIX ASAP.
    14. mw24
      mw24
      kalasle is a busing a bug. this needs to be hotfixed immediately @Sokolov MAJOR BUG WTF HOT FIX NOW
    15. mw24
      mw24
      rage of kthir has the only 2 rare league rank reward players. me and lonewolf :p.
    16. mw24
      mw24
      any fw player that plays competitive could tell you that fw was already bad before this patch why did you nerf its core spells/relics? wtf?
      1. SaintKiwi
        SaintKiwi
        fw is still a pain to play against gtfo
        Nov 19, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        thats just cus its style of play
        Nov 19, 2015
    17. mw24
      mw24
      fix desecration, ffs. @Sokolov make it target enemy champs only. you kinda messed up most of fws best spells. why do the devs hate fw
      1. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Why should Desecration be different than most AEs?

And what do you mean by "messed up?" I have never changed this spell except to fix a bug where it was bypassing Spell Resistance and such.
        Nov 20, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        undead used to be immune to disease damage. this spell always deals damage to the caster because its aoe 5 and spell presence is 5, lol.
        Nov 20, 2015
    18. mw24
      mw24
      the new ranked rewards system encouraging participation is great. I hope in the future they can do something for higher ranks too.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      the patch is actually pretty nice as far as balance changes made. many of the new runes need buffs tho, like 90% of them, and hero/titan.
    20. mw24
      mw24
      the art, lore, and new ability ideas look great. Also the new rank icons and rank reward system are some of the best changes ive ever seen.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov