mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      Zealotry is glitched, it currently can't be dispelled. @Sokolov also tough is overcosted by 1-2nora per rank and should be changed.
    2. mw24
      mw24
      I really like the direction the game is going I am just not as active atm because I am extremely busy. Support the game peoples!!!
    3. mw24
      mw24
      The new runes this expansion are freaking amazing. Great job devs holy **** time to buy a box.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      legendary firks are great the only problem is both of the last 2 suck. They also ruined Firk with recostings/nerfs.
    5. mw24
      mw24
      time to remove myx coordinator from my bg so i don't lose every game to 1 ability.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      sever summons is still stupid. I thought the whole point of adding soft counters to summons was to get rid of stuff like this. wtf?
    7. mw24
      mw24
      why is sibling still 12 nora?!? Also something needs to be done about game dropping when players dc.
    8. mw24
      mw24
      Unholy tomb sucks... also whoever convinced the devs to make healing breath more expensive is a fool.
    9. mw24
      mw24
      1. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        Thank Senshu for the entirety of my profile, including that
        Sep 23, 2015
    10. mw24
      mw24
      disease eater(slightly) and death charges(and charges in general) are overcosted. fleshweaver witch shouldn't be 86 nora.
    11. mw24
      mw24
      i think i overdosed off V8.
    12. mw24
      mw24
      PLEASE GIVE ZOMBIES DISEASE IMMUNITY, THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE, LOL. @Sokolov
      1. avichaif likes this.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        afflicted corpse also cost way too much nora atm.
        Sep 21, 2015
    13. mw24
      mw24
      just noticed tundra whisper went up 6 nora. the ethereal change was horrible, lol... facepalm*
    14. mw24
      mw24
      solstice marksman's design is really bad, lol. elven archer, aurora sunmage, aurora lancer, and light of the circle need work too
      1. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        It is? Please explain.
        Sep 19, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        3-5 range sucks, freezing strike sucks, immunity frost sucks, and all of his first line upgrades are terrible.
        Sep 19, 2015
    15. mw24
      mw24
      To anyone who was waiting for the game to become more balanced, now is a great time to get back into it. Great changes were made recently.
    16. mw24
      mw24
      83 nora combo devastate shouldn't exist, aurora inspector, grundel alpha, and bloodguard are too strong, drown is working on undead...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Markoth
        Markoth
        But if you are using him early you are wasting Battle Harden anyway. Better to invest a few more points and get something useful like Battle Leader or Aid Defense.
        Sep 19, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        I don't think aid defense is very useful on melee units unless they are just tanks. I don't think battle leader is really worth its nora cost, I would rather a champ have no ability than battle leader, thats why I take battle harden. Also I use bastion in IS mixed, not playing barbs atm.
        Sep 19, 2015
      4. Markoth
        Markoth
        Battle Leader is a great ability if you have a lot of ranged champs backing up the champ and just let him get the finishing blows. IS has a ton of good range options atm whether in meta or barbs. In full barbs though Aid Defense gets crazy if he gets rolling. In our matchup last night Bastion was running around with 7 defense most the time and reached 9 at one point.
        Sep 19, 2015
    17. mw24
      mw24
      fw still sucks, lol. took a year to remove bane of the undead and fw still sucks competitively even with it gone.
    18. mw24
      mw24
      pureblood is preventing pummel. GLITCH. @Sokolov also outcast of flame, seeker of the source and light of the circle need work.
      1. Cydna
        Cydna
        It's not preventing Pummel. It's preventing Pummel/Barrage if they're on upgrades.
        Sep 18, 2015
    19. mw24
      mw24
      I am following the blood owl someone give me the devotee of the blood owl title!!!
      1. darklord48
        darklord48
        Sep 16, 2015
    20. mw24
      mw24
      why the heck was healing breaths nora cost increased? ffs. who is the fool that convinced sok to do this?
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov