mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      I go back to work and school this week. I will try and help when I can. I posted alot of stuff already that you guys can use. hope it helps.
      1. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Thanks!
        Aug 21, 2015
      2. BroWatchThis
        BroWatchThis
        So thoughtful. What a guy! :P
        Aug 21, 2015
    2. mw24
      mw24
      I regret not trying harder to get a preview of the changes before they went live, I could have helped alot... Thx people who got me banned.
    3. mw24
      mw24
      I wonder what fw rep ok'd the dusk creeper change? Is yobanchi still on the council O.o?!? At least there are some good fixes and nice art.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      UD being nearly a top notch faction for a day was alot of fun, lol.
    5. mw24
      mw24
      drain vitality hotfixed over vashal nora shield? O.o Huh? Split personality all over again, rip ud, the ud/fw hate is real.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      Most faction mains seem to want their faction to be broken op, lol. I hope Ud is good again, rip dusk creeper.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      @Markoth they both seem to be a light brown color. They could be alot of different things, indian, mixed, white with makeup, etc.
    8. mw24
      mw24
      @DMrBadguy great work breaking down the patch notes, the threads you made are really helpful.
    9. mw24
      mw24
      my brain gave up halfway through fs.
    10. mw24
      mw24
      @Senshu @Sokolov remove or separate the attack cost changes in the patch notes please. Can't tell the real changes because of this.
      1. Anima26 likes this.
    11. Revengercm
      Revengercm
      Hey big boy
      1. SaintKiwi likes this.
    12. mw24
      mw24
      @BurnPyro I only talked about that stuff responding to insults. This is poxnora dude, talk about the game. and stop making up stuff about me
    13. mw24
      mw24
      attack: loss of life is 7 nora.(attack magic is better and is 0...) facepalm*
      1. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        So by what you just said all dmg types should have a nora cost associated with them cause they're better than attack LoL?? K.
        Aug 11, 2015
      2. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        "Better"
        Aug 11, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        no... loss of life should cost 1-2 nora if any at all is the point that I was making. O.o
        Aug 11, 2015
    14. mw24
      mw24
      @devilsrath make sure to help the devs as much as you can please. It is difficult getting the runes right, they need player insight.
    15. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov hopefully the council is helping to catch any problem runes/rune combinations before they go live & helping to fix problem runes.
      1. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        What the Firk is it you think we do?
        Aug 10, 2015
    16. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov, @devs the doombringer changes are amazing. It's awesome they are runnable now. They look so cool.
      1. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        Just an FYI the council helped on every aspect of changing these runes. #We'reclueless
        Aug 10, 2015
    17. mw24
      mw24
      @BurnPyro halfgod is battlemaster. You said he was mediocre, shows how much you know. rage of k'thir= best guild.
    18. mw24
      mw24
      dictate is 12 nora. lol. we need to make a list of abilities again like my other thread and get these properly costed. This is silly.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      The player who goes first wins at a greatly increased rate when evenly matched and at higher ranks. 2nd turn is so depressing.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. doubtofbuddha
        doubtofbuddha
        You, Tiny or anyone saying it does not make it so. Only the statistics drawn from a large enough mass of data does.
        Aug 10, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        Idk about that. If you don't know what your doing often times it doesn't matter if you go first or not. When you know the game very well you can take advantage of stuff like this. the data might not show this.
        Aug 10, 2015
      4. doubtofbuddha
        doubtofbuddha
        That is what controlling for the particular player or player rank shows. You can look at particular parts of the data in order to get that sort of perspective.
        Aug 10, 2015
    20. mw24
      mw24
      First turn advantage is currently a huge problem on most maps, I am not sure atm how to fix this.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov