mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov vashal OP. nora shield too strong!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        would be easier to ban someone like @Pattn199 who won't impact the rankings with his absence.
        Aug 7, 2015
      3. Pattn199
        Pattn199
        HAHA, i think the game would improve much more whit you leaving
        Aug 7, 2015
      4. mw24
        mw24
        good thing I don't care much about what you think then huh?
        Aug 7, 2015
    2. mw24
      mw24
    3. mw24
      mw24
      LOOKING FOR ELEMENTAL CORE 2X!
    4. mw24
      mw24
    5. mw24
      mw24
      rage of kthir=best guild. 2 top 5 gg.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      please give unleveled avatars full hp, smh.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      ST font is glitched. It's ignoring unstoppable @Sokolov rip marsh gargantua.
      1. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Unable to reproduce.
        Aug 5, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        have you tried it with a st flag up?
        Aug 5, 2015
    8. mw24
      mw24
      looking for swamp wisp
    9. mw24
      mw24
      balancing is hard!!! fml.
    10. mw24
      mw24
      tried to play fw against vashal today. most depressing thing ever. I keep forgetting how bad fw is.
    11. mw24
      mw24
      seal of vashal is bs. Stuff like this is runing this games pvp.(choking aura, skeezick revolt, rock eater, sapper/juggler, etc.)
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        Make a thread. Seal likely needs an AP cost.
        Aug 4, 2015
    12. mw24
      mw24
      The first turn advantage in this game is pretty crazy. This needs to be addressed at some point its not balanced at all.
    13. mw24
      mw24
      who is hoarding the bone circle archmages?!?!(someone loan me a yobanchi) nevermind quit fw again its bad. lol.
    14. mw24
      mw24
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        Perhaps. There will likely be a rank reset and another moth of gameplay afterwards before DoW is over.
        Aug 4, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        rank reset before dow ends? wtf?
        Aug 4, 2015
      3. Markoth
        Markoth
        They usually happen every expansion. There is one in 1-2 weeks. Judging from the speed DoW is taking I estimate it will take a month or two after the expansion for DoW to conclude.
        Aug 4, 2015
    15. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov I dcd abnormally right before he lost. He has a 95% winrate with just above average skill level. and he dropped the game. O.o
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        not even devilsrath alts have 95% winrate and he mostly farms easy opponents as well. He isn't particularly good I just played him and won in 10minutes before he dcd me.
        Aug 4, 2015
      3. Anima26
        Anima26
        Well if you have a legitimate complaint or suspicion then PM a Mod or Dev with your concerns instead of spamming the forum homepage with your profile posts. Especially as you have no proof other than your own suspicion/paranoia. They can investigate. Innocent until proven guilty mate.
        Aug 4, 2015
      4. mw24
        mw24
        you are right, I could be wrong. just alot of strange coincidences and extremely odd that I would dc against him right before winning and in an unusual way.
        Aug 4, 2015
    16. mw24
      mw24
      how do i mute the macca on the forums? is there a way to block people from responding to your post/threads?
    17. mw24
      mw24
      I only needed 1 more game with broken IS before I could play something else on my other account. I can't believe I got force dcd... wtf!?
    18. mw24
      mw24
      @Grimhold and you are maintaining a 95% winrate doing this against mostly players who wouldn't even have known they were dcd.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      @Grimhold I would'nt care if I had lagged out from a glitch or from my internet. But that didn't happen.You dcd me right before you lost.
    20. mw24
      mw24
      @Grimhold you are a hacker that is terrible at covering your trail...
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov