mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      That's why I have been tagging @Sokolov directly. I got tired of watching bad mistakes being made. Ive been trying to help them do better.
    2. mw24
      mw24
      @themacca except My posts are about poxnora. If they listened to me more the game would be in a better state.
    3. mw24
      mw24
      even tinydragon got bored of abusing sapper+juggler because they weren't even real games, just wiping out everything in aoe with this bs.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      rank is bs right now, if you want high ranking just abuse one of the insanely overpowered rune combinations from the coalitions patch. smh.
    5. mw24
      mw24
      UD and FW mains have no chance with the current state of game balance and ridiculous runes and rune combinations that are allowed to exist.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      rank is stupid right now, sapper is boosting the heck out of sp mains. IS is also broken as heck and boosting IS mains to a lesser extent.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      keg toss is working while pacified and vashal mirrorblade ignores majestic if he relocates to the spot with his illusion. @Sokolov
      1. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        This belongs in Bug Reporting.
        Aug 1, 2015
    8. mw24
      mw24
      I think vashal nora shield might be op. Tiny keeps killing me with it, now I have to use geomancer to win. The nora shield is never ending.
    9. mw24
      mw24
      @Markoth it is very difficult to get a game versus anyone besides tinydragon. Most the the other blues dodge extremely hard.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Pattn199
        Pattn199
        Or you could grow a pair and just que, even while no top rank ppl are on, or are you still to scared to lose a few rating points? i think you might be the dodging one
        Aug 1, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        lol
        Aug 1, 2015
      4. SaintKiwi
        SaintKiwi
        SP ONLY NUB
        Aug 1, 2015
    10. mw24
      mw24
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        I would be more worried if you were beating people.
        Jul 31, 2015
    11. mw24
      mw24
      pshhh. burnpyro downgraded his avatar. Idk about taylor swift music cus i don't listen to her but the other girl look better imo.
    12. mw24
      mw24
      I am now 2nd best SL all-time after halfgod. Burnpyro has been demoted to 3rd best all-time.
      1. darklord48
        darklord48
        You're not even top 5 all time in SL. There are SL players you've never even heard of that make Halfgod look like me.
        Jul 30, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        Jul 30, 2015
      3. Markoth
        Markoth
        All time and at the moment are two very different beasts.
        Jul 30, 2015
    13. mw24
      mw24
      Seems like everyone is playing IS, Skeezick, Poison, or sapper bg, with a handful trying to copy halfgods dragon bg. This sucks -____-.
    14. mw24
      mw24
      @Geressen I got slapped by a girl in 8th grade, I almost forgot until you reminded me.
    15. mw24
      mw24
      UD and FW are screwed. These factions have literally been nerfed to the ground rofl. All the ud and fw mains seemed to have disappeared.
    16. mw24
      mw24
      @Sokolov is drums of war still only 10,000 gold?
    17. mw24
      mw24
      @Geressen i hope that's not your own story... Also you prolly should edit that. At least they got married.
    18. mw24
      mw24
      bloodgoyle is legit.
      1. themacca
        themacca
        thankyou none of this realized this until now oh great messiah
        Jul 29, 2015
    19. mw24
      mw24
      Seems like most active IS mains are 1400 rating+, lol. same with sp.
    20. mw24
      mw24
      Lich king 95 nora and gnarlwood launcher 79 nora with lumbering being-20 nora. 5-8 range isn't costed properly... Ranges need be recosted.
      1. darklord48
        darklord48
        Agreed, with as powerful as range is, it should be more expensive.
        Jul 29, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        idk what you're talking about but what i'm saying is that range widths cost way too much nora.
        Jul 29, 2015
      3. darklord48
        darklord48
        I mean range in general should cost more. I see what you mean about having a wide range costing too much compared to narrow ranges, but I believe narrow ranges are too cheap. The meta seems to be a lot of ranged champs with just enough melee to counter range immune champs.
        Jul 29, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov