Combos?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goatmanji, Oct 18, 2014.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Undertortoise + heacy crosboew

Monsoon + Boil

Domi + Chasm

charlieriot likes this.
  2. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Was that joke on Undertortoise added later because people used the crossbow on it, or what?

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

flood+ fry
    i saw this bg first use flood to make the terrain water or use flood generator then use fry to do massive damage use 3 champions you end up doing 30 dmg every turn

4. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

you seem to forget the combos with reaper blade: rapid atack+ reaper blade and stitched monolit´s sentinel+ reaper blade

5. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

Hatching season, awaken brood, 2x PoV and Draconic benediction Death to everything in that rough area

6. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Ballballer+SP

Flyingfinn, chickenpox2 and SaintKiwi like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Monsoon + boil

Tortuns concerned.

8. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Monsoon + Drown

Take note of that one, it's a never before seen gamechanger.

9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Aspect of Growth + Zombie Behemoth + Repurpose. Because who doesn't love an AoG with hundreds of HP and a quarter of that as damage?

10. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Speaking of AoG, Dreadwing potion and AoG + Banner so he gains 41hp every time he grows rather than 21.

11. Boozha

Yeah, thats acutally the point with repurpose, too, except you grow with ~50/~85 HP each time.

12. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

2x Tribe War, Tribal Hut, 2x Enslave, and Quickening

Deploy Tribal Hut, then cast the double Tribe War. Cast your 2 Enslaves on the Cyclops that are summoned near the opposing shrine, then cast Quickening. Attack the opponent's shrine with your enslaved Cyclops 3 times each (doing roughly 18 damage per hit). The opponent's shrine will die every single time, no matter what HP it is at. Total cost of combo is 235 nora.

Ignore the fact that this does not work vs. FW. :p

EDIT: The reason you need 2 Tribe War instead of just one (despite the fact that it summons 2 Cyclops per cast) is that 99% of the time, only one of the Cyclops Maulers will spawn adjacent to the opposing shrine. Unless other champions are in the way, one of them will always spawn 2 spaces away, thus leaving it out of range to attack. But a second cast of Tribe War will ALWAYS ensure that you have 2 Cyclops beside the opponent's shrine.

13. Ozariig

Ozariig I need me some PIE!

This isn't as effective as some of the other things mentioned here, but I'm fond of it anyway:

1) Constriction + Crystallize

Constrict an enemy with your champ, then crystallize your champ (either with the spell or with one of your other champs). Their champ is now a sitting duck until the effect ends. For bonus points, do this while your champion is contesting their font.

These other two combos might not work anymore, judging by the rune text, but I'll mention them anyway.

2) Banish + Banish + Nora Drain

Well, it used to be a big thing. Banish two enemy champions, then wipe out the enemy's nora using Nora Drain. Big champ advantage for you!

3) Groble Rock Eater + Divine Dispersal

I can't remember, was it iPox who was running this in the Highlander tournament, way back in the day? Contest or capture the enemy's font using Groble Rock Eater or anything else that is hard to kill, then cast Divine Dispersal to wipe the board. You now have font advantage and the enemy's champs have a lot of catching up to do.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    Osidan likes this.
  14. Boozha

Same joke: Constriction + Stealth. Constricted champ can't move, so it can't bump the constrictor out of stealth. Either the enemy has a melee champ or a problem.

15. Ozariig

Ozariig I need me some PIE!

Cool, I hadn't considered stealth. You can tell I haven't been playing much SL ;)

16. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

1. Execution order + Vampirism + Elder Bloodbinder
    Removes the cost of exertion, gives all you melee champions an execute and more than likely a double attack, and heals them for 20-30+

2. Minotuar fury + blade of the snake / Mandate from Sheoul + brand of brutality

Minotuar fury has to have quest damage upgrade. After he's been branded and equipped he can phantom dash every 2 turns at a relatively safe distance for 40-80 damage more with the added multi attack bonus.

3. Foul rite + graveyard + humans + Chopping block + tome of hate

Foul rite + 2 graveyards gives humans at a minimum 8 damage and 20 max hp every 5 turns or +10 damage and 25 max hp every 6 turns if you play them back to back. Most humans should have 40-50 starting hp to begin with so after 2 rotation you can drop your chop blocks. Now you do 2 damage globally from tome and 10 damage from the chop blocks every time you end your turn.

mortal ix likes this.
  17. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I remember Badsteve using this
    Elven prodigy + cicidian Vault /elven prodigy + three wishes
    Since revamp prodigy gained unequippable but still it can gain attack electricity from vault the

I just thought about this just now if you use three wishes on her you able to gain attack magic with multiattack with her range w/ blindfire GG
    lol i'm pretty sure someone figure that out

18. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Whirl pool + flood.

Whirl pool pulls you in making you not able to move away from it and flood pushes you away resulting in 10 damage every turn. Whirl pool has 40 hp so its pretty hard to kill in 1 turn. Easy 20 damage to units while you can sit back and attack them as they try to kill the whirl pool.

Osidan likes this.
  19. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

lol..

20. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

My favourite was exile + deep leviathan and death lily; but exile got nerfed. My favourite one now is Garin + staff ascendance and havocs touch.