Vothsair Iregaurd.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Jan 28, 2015.

1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

You're like a child who wanders into a movie with no frame of reference.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Pfft, jocking my style get outta here

3. vucharms

vucharms New Member

So how much are my Vothsairs worth now =)

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Best movie ever

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I think what h0spy wants is more arrow eater champs in UD so that UD players have more options and don't have to deploy Ireguard as much. I think an overall UD buff would also satisfy the TS.

Sealer0 likes this.
  6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I am making an arrow eater bg. Your tears are delicious.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  7. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Ok so we need a vothsair hero and 5 more vothsair so Ireguard doesn't stand that much. They should have absorb and counter attack: ranged and some arrow eaters and they need to cost 60-80 so it balances with others. I think I should be designing the new runes.

8. SaintKiwi

but not 2x2 units

9. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Wouldn't it be even worse in a ST/UD Battlegroup?

- Shield
    - Favor of the Queen / Ancient Implications
    - Blizzard Cloak
    - Cleansing Storm

10. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

This this this this. Theres literally little or no drawback in spamming 2x2 range-immune champs that one shots everything when you have a 1cd relocate. On top of that, DEP hits hard with an alt dmg. Even if you have DEP stripped off everything (literally 0DMG, with same nora cost), leaving only relocate: demon w 1cd, I am sure you'll still see at least 1 of it in every FF UD

11. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Regarding UD and range, our pseudo range was recently nerfed (flame strike and magical/fire attack) and it is likely our main relocate will be nerfed in the near future (beckon).

Given this, we'll need good anti range and a couple of good range options isn't going to hurt.

12. Jason

Jason Guest

Vothsair Ireguard is my absolute favorite rune. With that said, this is not a rune that should be nerfed in any capacity, nor buffed. He's good, but far from invincible. Put in perspective, the entire set of Nokando champions have infinitely more survivability than he does.

Also, no matter how you build him, he is an 86-98 nora build. That's a high price for a champion, especially in Underdepths (which thrives on champions around or below 75 nora) . And he's still vulnerable to all spells, while providing no spell presence of his own.

He's a fun, powerful champion. He is a wrecking ball. But he costs a lot of nora, and he has to be used strategically to pay off. That's balance. He's not being buffed. Nor should he be.

13. SaintKiwi

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Haha he said wrecking ball in his post then you posted a music video called Wrecking Ball.

That's funny.

15. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

This correct , becon for the longest time is really what helped UD fight against Ranged while lacking ranged ( not including the 1 demonshield...)

Now that this is about to be destroyed , we need the anti range options....... we have at the moment 2 meta worthy ranged units... 1 has ammonation(4) and grimilic , and im grateful for both.
    But if you compare how many ranged options every single other faction has. you'll realize why UD actually needs anti range.

16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Don't forget Swap.

For the record. I already do this bg.

17. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

It is destroyed because it will have a real cooldown?

18. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

also -1 space , yes . it will basicly be toned down verison of relocate ally,

19. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

You're being a little dramatic.

20. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

maybe you're not being dramatic enough!

Sealer0 likes this.