Eradicate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beasts for life, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

anthropomancy seems like a jelly ability and sandbaggy otherwise

2. Sphere8274

Sphere8274 The King of Potatoes

The issue seems death charged 2 combined with eradicate, downgrading to rank1 should fix it

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

mad because bad. learn to stay 15 spaces away. same as playing against kf. Your tears are delicious.

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

In my faction alone:

Balanced (runnable but not OP): aspect of oblivion, sheoul magus, matriarch sarinda, stitched seamstress, lower beast of sheoul, stitched warlock.

Underpowered: deep Leviathan

Overpowered: ?

It's easy to point to one or two problem champs and say it is 'unbalancable', except this is ignoring the great majority of champs that have charge mechanics and are actually well balanced.

I wouldn't pick up on this except I see the same argument used again and again by different people for any ability that is even slightly unorthodox, and I worry that if this sort view is accepted it will suck a lot of variety out the game.

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

link me a fire eater bg plx. I want to UD
    @BurnPyro
    anthro is finelearn2positon. It's your fault if you get blown up for 60+ dmg.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

if I had the time to get good I would love to show you the wonders of UD besides fire

7. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

Lol always the same, devs losing time fixing a rune that they changed the last patch