Eradicate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beasts for life, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

So when we gonna make this at least a 2 turn cool down

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

You use all your charge for each time you use eradicate and you have 2 charges foe DC2,
    on the other hand even if you kill alot of champion on next turn then yea i agree that CD 2 is justifiable but if we reduce amount of charges gain per turn we won't need to change the CD

3. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Please don't nerf Matriarch Sarinda because of Anthromancer.

4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with that but the problem with Eradicate isn't the cd right now. That's probably the last thing you should look at.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  5. Beasts for life

Anthromancer is pretty ridiculous ATM

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I don't think anyone disagrees with that, but the CD on Eradicate isn't what's making him OP.

JellyBerry and TheBulwark like this.
  7. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

so i don't know if someone use it on Negation Mage,
    and Matriarch Sarinda have Supercharged 1
    so just change his Death Charged to rank 1 or to Attack Charged 1-3

8. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

one of the best suggestions i heard was death charged 2 to 1 and to change the charged 2 upgrade to something else so that he doesnt come into play with 15 damage worth of charges which will help limit his power from the start and later parts of the game while it wont stop someone from saving up charges and nuking a champ it will take a lot longer and the best way to stop his larger charge gain would be to snatch the globes before he does.

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Access to too many charges. Done. Secondly, too good of an ability for a mid 60s champ.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  10. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Knock him down to death charged one and maybe slap psychic amped on him too.

That'll keep his one shot with eradicate in check and also make him lose 1 charge each turn and bumping up his nora cost.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  11. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

he cost the same as negation mage if negation mage takes eradicate and skeezick alliance but most take the other options which Anthromancer doesnt have and yes negation mage does have a negative ability base i just assume thats to balance out the cost of the range.

12. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

THIS

13. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Idk I dont feel like he is over the top. His damage output isnt that crazy and eradicate is all he has going for him. On top of that he gets ff as soon as he pops up so ur lucky to get two decent erradicates. So consider that 2-3 shots of 15 damage isnt really that amazing when there are plenty of champs that do that kind of damage without needing to be charged up. He is fine

TeaScholar likes this.
  14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

please no he doesn't need to have amp cause that just make him more expensive and liches themselves need cheaper alternatives

claydude5, TeaScholar and TheBulwark like this.
  15. Beasts for life

I think either cool d
    He racks up charges pretty quickly and its a 0 ap 5 range abillity that ignores defense

16. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

If your losing champs quickly to fw, then you have a lot more problems than eradicate. Anyway it still feels fine. I have playtested with it and I dont think its too strong

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Death charged gains charges from FWs champs dying too. And if there is one thing FW is good at its churning out disposable champs. Whether it is Graveyards, Martyrs, Death Guard, etc.

18. Beasts for life

Sorry I don't play in the uncommon league. Have you thought about me killings endless meat shields, and them getting the death benefit.

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Could've fooled me

claydude5 and TheBulwark like this.
  20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Have you tried it with essence drain? Lol. It is really strong but in comparison to other metas its not that special.(especially since fw doesn't really have hero...)

You counter it by not deploying super champs and targeting anthropomancer first.