UD blood is crazy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by profhulk, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

THIS IS BLOODY CRAZY.

Woffleet and badgerale like this.
  2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Bleed is more OP than PMS.

3. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I now want there to be a Train champion with Cast: Zealotry.

(Also for a Barbarian champion with the Suplex ability.)

4. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Beautiful concept for an IS construct. It just fits.

Sirius likes this.
  5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Blood is fine... UD mixed not so much but its not that op, just a few problems that need to be handled with care. initiative on bloodgoyle may or may not be too strong. hekatian bloodguard is slightly undercosted or they could just change the pet to a summon. alpha needs reflection back on base to increase his cost. boks need some type of synergy whether it is blood or something else, several bok don't really belong in any bg. also angel of pain needs to lose sandbags. intensify could prolly be improved slightly, it doesn't seem to be in a good state atm, seems overcosted.

6. jvne

jvne Well-Known Member

Oooh my assumptions are right on point:
    1. The BG you posted has several flaws and is not near the right bleed FF UD bg.
    2. Play some ranked with UD bleed and then go to conclusions please:
    upload_2015-9-26_14-58-24.png

PS: Try playing some ranked games with anything or refrain from proposing balance changes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

lol get out of here mate. Your saying cause i dont wanna tolerate the cheesy ass crap that you find in ranked games my opinion means nothing. You don't know anything if you think bleed is fine. why don't you try having a valid argument about why you think bleed is okay rather than just trying to discredit someone who actually has something valid to add to the topic.

Pattn199 likes this.
  8. jvne

jvne Well-Known Member

You are the one making statements about understanding a theme. And afterwards when your opinion is challenged, you try to falsify the fact that you are actually not playing it, by creating a flawed BG and posting it on forum(Just by examining the BG you posted it is clear how much understanding you have on the matter).

Lying is bad you know, as are your toxic posts.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

well i think you've successfully earned your spot on my ignore list.

10. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Man, teach me how to play

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

12. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

lol someone close this crap i think it going off topic now

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Nope, just the UD zealots being ignorant.

14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

There was a reason magnetic pulse was changed, and now you want to suggest changes that would move it right back where it was. Hilarious.

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Ponderous is pretty different than how it used to work tho. One is "spend more AP to do stuff if you are near me" while the other is "stop you from getting AP and getting away from me doesn't help since I already reduced your AP and you can't move if you don't have AP anyway."

Razzoriel likes this.
  16. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Aside from the difference in function that Sok mentioned above, there's also the severe difference in magnitude of effect. Persistent AoE Stall effect is a lot more powerful than persistently granting Ponderous in the vast majority of situations, even if all the enemy ever did was attack.

17. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Cool story, pretty sure you told it just so you could brag

18. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

make more vids pklease

19. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Wait why would you unignore mw?

20. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

wow lol. Fighting pre revamp magnetic pulse fw/fs equip bgs were the most unfun broken thing in pox. What your proposing is to encourage that equip bullshit again by adding a ponderous clause to magnetic pulse. Doesen't sound very positive to me.