Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yes, uproot shows up but doesn't work, this is because Uproot removes the effects from the Take Root ability, but this spell just grants the effects, so there's nothing for Uproot to target. In either case, I don't think it should get Uproot anyway.

And yea, the Uproot HP/bug is in our system to be fixed.

2. Sokolov

I did have Immunity: Magical on them at one point, but it did get lost in the shuffle of adjustments over time. I will consider adding it back on.

Cydna likes this.
  3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Assuming that people generally agree that Chained Fae is a little pricey these days, what about this fix...

Chained Fae- RNG reduced from 5-7 to 1. Magic Turret added to base. Vitality: Nora replaces Binding Chains in Upgrade Path II. The cost of Chains of Amareth is increased by an amount so that Chained Fae comes in around 30 nora.

4. Sokolov

I fixed her cost so it's not +10.

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

That's nice, definitely, but I feel that the Careless and Adaptive nerfs have hurt the rune quite a bit by rising its price and reducing its effectiveness. The champ is still a victim of Stationary being -5 nora so that Maxx doesn't get a buff, afterall. If the price of Stationary can't be changed to accurately reflect what the ability should cost, perhaps something else is in order for this rune. That's my two cents. :)

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Is Void Shield still 4 nora?

Also, what's up with a bunch of champs getting Void Shield lately?

Also, Flagbearer? It's an AoE 6 shroud, improve speed, and Spell resistance for 10 nora...

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Netherzen and Pattn199 like this.
  7. Kaziken

Kaziken I need me some PIE!

I'm not saying that Flagbearer isn't incorrectly costed, but you have to admit that match was pretty silly. When the actual midgame hit, you had about 3-4 ranged units out and it had degenerated into a turtle, where Flagbearer is strongest.

If there had to be any change to accentuate its weakness, it'd likely be just removing the Spell Resistance portion entirely. I don't see why it needs to provide all of the units with Evasive 3, Improve Speed AND Spell Resistance, especially when the font and shrine bonus already partially covers the latter.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Holy crap he got the deck to work for once.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

lol. he used that BG against my dread deck. Still had 0 damage :p and i just soulstriked his 10 defense to death anyways :p

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'm not complaining because of just that match. It was my first game using that BG so I didn't fully know how to use it.

Shroud is 8 nora and designate flagbearer is 10 nora.

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Designate Flagbearer was OP a year ago and it still is....
    Shame.

12. Sokolov

A year ago it was bugged to give everything its AE Improve: Speed instead of the champion itself. That was what was truly bonkers about it and that has been fixed.

13. Sokolov

AND kind of turns a champion into a relic if you want to keep the effect.

14. Sunnydays

Sunnydays The King of Potatoes

Any way void shield could only apply when dmg taken is 4+. Having dots proc void shield is quite annoying.

chris0024 likes this.
  15. Sokolov

That's a pretty reasonable suggestion, actually.

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Maybe 4/5 could be a standard damage threshold for everything, including Propogate and Void Shield? Having that sort of consistency can make things easier to remember. I think 4 sounds like a good number, because that syncs up with Resilient and current Prop restrictions.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

There is no reason to change this ability, dot is already strong as heck. Nerfing a counter to it makes no sense.

18. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

why not just recode so dots doesn't affect void shield seem easier

19. Sokolov

That would be way, way harder actually.

20. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

how did you do it with one with nora something similar to it