Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Xirone and Netherzen like this.
  2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Festering Wounds seems overly efficient. In the vast majority of cases it is a global 10 dmg + you can't heal for 2 rounds, for about the same as it would an aoe 2 or aoe 3 effect.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i don't think so but I think cleanse is overcosted and that all cleanse abilities should be cd 3 or cd 2. It can be a strong spell but strong spells is a major part of what makes fw work.(in most cases the faction bonus is trash)

FS and probably every other faction has spells that are similar in strength such as pygmy hippo stampede, reverberating blast, font eruption, noraweave, bubble of protection, etc.

fw has one of the strongest spell sets but also has the weakest faction bonus and one of the weakest font bonus. The champ set isn't too amazing either although it is better now after the boon removal. I really dislike how the faction bonus works on low nora cost champs though, it seems too effective on those champs but nearly worthless on higher cost champs.

Woffleet likes this.
  5. doubtofbuddha

Cleanse being cd 2 or 3 really isn't going to impact the efficiency of festering wounds.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

if cleanse was properly costed and cd 2 and if the kf natures ability was properly costed and cd 3 this would create more efficient counters to the spell. Also 5 of the opposing 7 factions already have pretty strong counters to it, fs just isn't one of them.(cleansing emerald, purge, sacrifice/retri, cleansing storm) I would like fs and ud to receieve single target cleansing options via spell, relic, or equip but for now they don't really have any that work on the same turn as casted.

7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

wut

8. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Healing is an overpowered crutch.Counters for it are healthy and should be decent.

9. doubtofbuddha

I see people say this, but I have yet to see anyone give any evidence of this.

I have no problem with their being counters to healing, but as of right now the counters are purely in one faction and are a bit stronger than decent. I think what bothers me most about it is its effective global nature. If it was smaller, even if it had a very large aoe, I think it would be less of a big deal.

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The 10 damage is delayed, doesn't stack with the most common form of in-faction DoT, and is subject to cleanse; several factions have AoE cleanse, often with additional upside. It's a dang good spell, but it isn't really breaking any barriers.

11. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Every KF player running gnarlwood lifegiver ?Blood being so good.All those divine favors and healing champs like that yeti.
    There is a lot of healing in meta.

12. doubtofbuddha

A lot of healing being in the meta/healing being good != healing is a crutch.

TBH, most every other game I have played has had fairly weak healing so healing being good is a nice change of place.

Some healing is out of line but I think the best response to that is dealing with it on a case by case basis (like transfer life seems like it is about to be tapped.)

Goyo likes this.
  13. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

I have a suggestion of throwing blessing of the fallen on totem if the fallen. It can be put on upgrade one 2 replacing skeezicks alliance (4 Nora), that way blind doesn't seem like the auto pick. I'd take the heal and defence upon death over blind due to immortality. And to make netter a bit more viable now that it lost surge skeezicks 2(7 Nora) what about combo attack- declare target? Allowing for utility. It can be added to upgrade line 1 as surge is the only one, or thrown on two replacing mobility.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  14. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Pls change feint to have the same range as the champs its on.

As you removed the aoe from boost because moving out of range was sometimes (often) killing your own champs. Please change regal presence to something that doesnt give health. (I know this would mean changing loyalty more than regal presence but regal presence like former boost are aoe and loyalty isnt)

Change tactical manual to 12 health from 15, doesnt see any play

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Or you can play smart and not kill your own champs.

16. Iskandak

This is a giant problem for me, the smart part.
    However boost was changed and one of the reasons was the aoe health. So thought about asking for it here as well :p

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Why is Blood Owl a demon?

18. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Because they wanted it to be?

19. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

It is in UD and everyone knows everything in UD should be a demon. kind of like everything in IS should be a paladin and all of FW should be undead.

20. Iskandak

brewmaster > gain brute
    Dwarven Windfury > loses brute for warrior