Draksar Rework

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by GlaurunGod, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Cheers for the update jeff.

2. GlaurunGod

GlaurunGod Member

Hm well the intent would be the opposite. Maybe we could put in a clause that you HAVE to shout a command before attacking. If you attack, you are unable to activate a command ability for the rest of the turn. The -dmg and all is supposed to set up for a defensive turn and discourage offense. That command is CD 3ish too so it wouldn't happen every round. But thats a good point, the defensive stances and power rounding shouldn't happen in the same turn

3. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

hmmmm....but how would that work..i mean....if it's

"if any friendly champions within6 spaces have attacked this turn, this command goes on cooldown/unable to be used this turn"

then it's kinda eh....but maybe

"Friendly champions that have (successfully?)attacked this turn are not effected by command abilities."
    "Pesky footmen, acting all on their own. LISTEN PRIVATES!!!" - Akakios, draksar lord

GlaurunGod likes this.
  4. GlaurunGod

GlaurunGod Member

Haha :) made me lol. But yeah that works. Good solution. You could just add the clause in the beginning of command abilities that says "Friendly Draksar that haven't attacked this turn gain X and X until the end of the turn blah blah"

5. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

yeap yeap...was just a thought..brings a real army feel to it....needing commanders to plan before action...maybe that can be the name....."Tactical plan:attack ,etc etc"

GlaurunGod likes this.
  6. GlaurunGod

GlaurunGod Member

I like it!

7. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

can someone help me with the bg build and how to play these guys i am having trouble with them

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I'll give it a go.

Draksar Lord
    Blackscale Centurion
    Flagellum of Chains x2
    Draksar Psion
    Draksar High Priest x2
    Draksar Pursuer
    Draksar Ravenspearker (For Anti summon)
    2x Draksar Hunter
    2x Draksar Hunchback
    Draksar Archer
    Draksar Legionaire
    Draksar Doomsayer
    Temple Guard (With enduring aura)

Channeled Violence x2
    Draconic Benediction
    Blister
    Burning Sands
    Quickening
    Magnetize
    Ferocity of Kain Taris

Sundered Warbanner
    Hive

Rage Band
    Quarry Mark
    Indignation

9. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

so are Draksars Getting updated in terms of racial or not ?

Or this Topic got forgotten ?

10. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I would like to know.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

they probably forgot about this thread and the draksar theme. theyve tried like 5 times to fix the theme and failed everytime miserably. I wouldnt get your hopes up.

12. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

What is aggregate? The call to war Draksar get it

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

they all take damage when 1 takes damage. it works as a bandaid to prevent multi summon abilities from being overpowered but just instantly shoeboxes them instead. the ability is the result of the devs not knowing wtf their doing when it comes to balancing the games pvp, lol.

14. CodyW

CodyW Well-Known Member

Personally i love battle leader as an ability, and i think you should give or to the lieutenants bit make them 1-3 range or 2-4 range, etc. Because if you think of an army anyways, the leaders normally aren't up front but got from fathered away

15. Kampel

Lets be honest, there are 62 champs with race: Draksar in the checklist. At least 50 have a upgrade line filled with regen, at least 40 have violent.

Won't happen soon

16. fattyy2k

We can always dream right?

17. Kampel

right!, it would even help more if we make up a balanced racial(or make the numbers of the ones with most succes in this thread) to fit the powerline, at least would save sok some brainstorming time.
    We could name each draksar and think how it would affect them, for example if our solution for the regen upgradelines is to have a few support drakkies with a Regen AoE or something like that then how to fill all the empty upgrade slots of the rest.

18. fattyy2k

i believe that is called empathy

19. Kampel

Empathy only works if the champ that has it is hurt and is healed, it's healing is also for adhacent friendlys, so it sucks. It does not work in Marshall and it wont work as a racial.

I was thinking on an ability that grants regen 2 in AoE around the champ that uses it (AoE 3 or 4), could be a passive thing or an activable ability (it's cost would be loower than mass heal which heals instantly 2 turns worth of regen 2). So with an ability like this, it haz sinergy with our font ability and it stacks so if something has regen 1 it would have regen 3 around that champ. Meant for supports to wear.

It would release so much slots for Drakkies, i mean all draksars have at least one ability slot occupied by Regen, and like half of them have 3 ability slots for Regen..

20. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

lol, look at the ability empathy again.