Hello friends.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apostate, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

Though I might not play nearly as often as I used to, Poxnora is still never far from my thoughts. I was wondering how you were all doing? How's the state of the game? Who is still around?

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I'd know that Soul Eater avatar anywhere. Where did you go mate?

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I find it difficult to believe that girls play this game

mw24 likes this.
  4. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

if you play town of salem its like 12 girls for every guy

5. Apostate

I've just been caught up between school and just playing other games honestly. I jump between them a lot.

I love tactics games, I've played everything from Disgaea and Tactics Ogre to Agarest (Eww)

I play that with a girlfriend of mine from time to time >_<

6. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

such a simple game but so exciting i used to go hardcore on ToS but now they implemented time outs for people that leave games and its stupid now... if you die first night or if you get a stupid role you cant leave and have to sit there for another 20 mins

7. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I'm still around, and that's all that matters.

8. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Games still hanging on.

Sokolov said something along the lines of "big things are coming".

Woffleet likes this.
  10. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Worth remembering that it is now almost 4.5 months into the expansion, whereas most expansions are 3 months apart and the population is usually pretty low for the tail end of that.

So while the population is low now, it is also fairly stable. Relative to recent history, i don't think pox is doing terribly.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Woffleet, Lushiris and Bellagion like this.
  11. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

I believe pox will always be around. The real question is when does it stop becoming profitable. That is when pox will truly die. Until then it will remain.

12. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

! Havn't met you before! Hello! I must be new to you, I only just now in the past few months really came into this game.

Lushiris likes this.
  13. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Even then, won't the owners simply sell the IP and art assets to someone? I know I would actually pay well for it as would many other developers. My colleagues at Counterplay games might also be receptive to a 2.0 pitch if pox were truly "out to bid."

I agree that Pox will be eternal and everlasting

IMAGIRL, Woffleet and Morfeas like this.
  14. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

This makes me so happy to hear.

Woffleet and Bellagion like this.
  15. Apostate

It's good to see new people trickling in. I'm not sure if anyone even remembers poor ol' Apostate anymore. Well, aside from hobbit and IMAGIRL.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  16. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

You won't know me but I remember you and I'm glad to see you're back:)

Lushiris likes this.
  17. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Counter play games is shaping up very nicely with duelyst and I'm looking forward to the shake up coming at the end of the month.

If pox 2.0 is doable I'd imagine they would do a fairly good job at attempting it.