So strip armor + geomancers shockwave

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- wait til you see strip armor + millennial icequakes.... wowza....AND dat exorcist...kerpow! All kidding aside, Nah this stuff used to be things but revamp and transparency of tactic makes them tricksy a.k.a largely ineffective

Dagda likes this.
  2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Yes, give us relocate: foe

Or teleport

3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I always thought gimmicks like this is what makes pox fun

Legato, sassquatch and claydude5 like this.
  4. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

No, it's the fact that these hardly viable gimmicks can make someone cry on the forums that make pox fun

5. Lubanja

Lubanja Member

Gimmicks are the only thing keeping pox remotely interesting. God forbid everyone isforced to run boost champs to stay competitive...

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

too long since i last saw that sig

BurnPyro likes this.
  7. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Wait, you're complaining about Geomancer when Maddening Echoes is basically a 35 nora version of Geomancer and is less predictable?

Is this real life, or am I just drunk?

8. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

once geo mancer is on the field if you can't kill it before he has ap you've probably lost because of gravity flux.

PurpleTop and super71 like this.
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

False ^

claydude5 and Ballballer like this.
  10. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Might be false or true, maybe go Firk yourself idk^

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Wow calisk. Are you being deliberately stupid?

Baskitkase likes this.
  13. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

It's less of changes required, and more of a learning experience for you.

In future if you see a geomancer, you can expect the turn where he will do that, run counter spells, removals, fr, focus gemancer down, set down traps, stuns, snares e.c.t.

I don't really know what faction you play but all factions have shutdown in their kit.

14. stayflyazn

stayflyazn Devotee of the Blood Owl

well, if he had an invigorate champ, you also had to take that into consideration. also, staying far away isnt the only way to defend against that. if you had enough champs out to make it a good shockwave, you also had enough champs to deal with the problem effectively, unless ofc all you had out were squishy melee champs. you could hav place one champ next to or close enough to the geomancer. that would prevent the geomancer from being within aoe range of the other champs. with that all said and done, you made the mistake, and your opponent capatalized. learn from this and never have it happen again. if it some how becomes quite repeatable and doable to a good chunk of the player base, then sure it can get nerfed. until then, youre just going to hav to learn.

putoconcarne and KingJad like this.
  15. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

You should post your bg here so we can help you by telling you a tactic that you might have missed or a change you could make to that bg so you are more prepared next time you handle this kind of situation.

Next time you should start by asking for help and THEN if all that did not work ask for changes.

Sirius likes this.
  16. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

IS/SP split for Geomancer + SP relocation... thanks for the idea, OP!

17. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

So i have to take up more bg slots for one rune, and i am currently playing fs so when all my champs take 30 damage the game is just about over since all fs champs have lik 40 hp if that. I think it's just a poor ability that can hit thing up to 8 spaces away for 20 damage seems kinda silly, why even rune aoe spells for 50 nora if a champ can do an aoe that's bigger and does more damage.

18. Ballballer

I think geomancer is a really cool rune, but some of the spell support that came afterwards and its potential for split abuse makes it pretty dumb

19. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

All fs really has is squishy melee champs besides hippo and muck dragon and he had righteous deflection on him i had majority range champs out since fs melee is bad besides pirahnids either way i'll figure something out but the ability itself still probably needs a tone down being able to hit something 8 spaces away for alot of damage nowadays is to much.

20. Ballballer

Use poison trap and laugh